JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   TOPIC: Why do you listen to Japanese music? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/23883-topic-why-do-you-listen-japanese-music.html)

japanlover93 03-28-2009 10:36 PM

i love japanese musik,i love it cause is more crazy, alot better than any music. i'm always lisening to this radio thing and they offer alot of japanese music and reall awesome.

japanlover93 03-28-2009 10:40 PM

nope hate

how can i hate :mad: whn you like japanese musik? i :rheart: japanese music.in itunes i lisent to jrock alot,more than my own country musik or in inglish.:vsign: lets be friends:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by hikkiFM (Post 689462)
yah me too... i dont even know new jpop/jrock artist now a days,,,

kyo_9 03-29-2009 12:45 AM

it is fun to learn japanese by listening to their musics..

nobora 03-29-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyo_9 (Post 689674)

LOL yup I do that

Jaydelart 03-29-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyo_9 (Post 689674)

It can also have subliminal effects. Which, in my opinion, is a very valuable aspect of picking up new skills.

hikkiFM 03-29-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BusterWolfXII (Post 689536)
It's not just music, either. Anything in a foreign language, most of my friends who aren't into Japan won't really dig no matter how good it is.

The newest band I know is Maximum the Hormone. I've been trying to find new, not just J-Rock but American rock as well, but I can't really find much and the stuff that I do find is pretty lame.

ow i see... but im not that into jrock... im really addicted to jpop...

hikkiFM 03-29-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japanlover93 (Post 689608)
how can i hate :mad: whn you like japanese musik? i :rheart: japanese music.in itunes i lisent to jrock alot,more than my own country musik or in inglish.:vsign: lets be friends:confused:

sure... we can be friends... ^__^

SeiMiao 03-29-2009 05:42 AM

I agree :) Listening definitely helps rin my ears to pick up the pronounciations better.

And besides, i just love the genres and different sounds jap. music has from my own country's style >.< <3

Jaydelart 03-29-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeiMiao (Post 689859)
I agree :) Listening definitely helps rin my ears to pick up the pronounciations better.

And besides, i just love the genres and different sounds jap. music has from my own country's style >.< <3

That's another thing.
It's seems to me that Jrock, in particular, is its own type of rock. It's unlike most rock in the West that I know of, and I have yet to hear a Western rock band sound like the Japanese do.

I could be wrong.

hikkiFM 03-29-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydelart (Post 689900)
That's another thing.
It's seems to me that Jrock, in particular, is its own type of rock. It's unlike most rock in the West that I know of, and I have yet to hear a Western rock band sound like the Japanese do.

I could be wrong.

yah.. jrock has its own taste... same here... havent heard western band that sounds like jrock... i think people likes it because its a new thing.. um.. hehe