JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
rabasujuly1210 (Offline)
Banned

08-02-2010, 09:39 AM

hello dude ...

its really nice and informative post....

i just liked it....

thanks for your information ...........
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-02-2010, 08:32 PM

Thanks for being interested!!!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Internet "Radio" Station and INDIVISUAL news - 08-18-2010, 08:58 PM

I renamed it because I totally support what INDIVISUAL is doing, and there are no threads dedicated to these specific bands.

ALRIGHT!!! News for spiv states fans!!! They will be doing a few things via INDIVISUAL's USTREAM, and they will be broadcasting tomorrow, 8/19, and on 8/26 at 23:00 for anybody and everybody interested. There are a few details about what will be happening at INDIVISUAL's MySpace, but since I want everybody to go there, AND they uploaded a new video consisting of spiv states blabbing about it, you'll just have to check it out for yourself(and as usual, I'll include the time converter site):

MySpace - MySpace INDIVISUAL
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter
(#14 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-19-2010, 09:58 PM

Not really INDIVISUAL news, but I figure they would post about it anyway since they do post about the happenings of Sync Music and NEXUS TV. So basically, JACK IN THE BOX 2010 will be broadcasted simultaneously via USTREAM at the aforementioned sites' pages. The event will be on 8/21, and start at 11:00am(Japan time, of coarse) The bands who will be at this event are(and this list is the order the musicians will perform according to the JACK IN THE BOX 2010 timetable):

Karasu
LM.C
ZORO
Alice Nine
girugamesh
DEAD END
44MAGNUM
LOUDNESS
RYUICHI KAWAMURA
SID
kyo
Becky♪♯
acid android
TETSUYA
Ken
sads
VAMPS
MUCC

Links to Sync Music Japan's MySpace and NEXUS TV's page, and the time converter:
MySpace - SYNC MUSIC JAPAN
NEXUS-TV
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-24-2010, 09:43 PM

Two pieces of news, first one is a reminder of the spiv states event on INDIVISUAL. If you would like to ask the band questions and/or send them comments, get a Twitter account, and send them to @spiv_states or #SPST_STF. Remember, the event is happening on 8/26, 23:00, Japan time via MySpace - MySpace INDIVISUAL.

The second piece of news is that next week, Luna Sea will be revealing the details of the "REBOOT" thing they have going on. This will be broadcasted via their MySpace page, as well as Sync Music Japan's MySpace on 8/31, 16:00 Japan time.

LUNA SEA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-29-2010, 10:05 PM

Reminder of the Luna Sea event that will be broadcasted from their MySpace and Sync Music Japan's MySpace this week on 8/31, 16:00 Japan time.

LUNA SEA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Second, INDIVISUAL has a new video message/interview from access, a band that made their major debut in 1992 and consists of Asakura Daisuke, who is an exproducer of T.M. Revolution and plays keyboards, and Takami Hiroyuki on vocals.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-04-2010, 03:03 PM

Interview with Gara(vocalist) and Yuu(guitarist) of MERRY up!!! In this case, I am putting a link to that specific page, because it has some information on their new single that some people may find interesting(S-E-C-R-E-T siiiiiiiiiiiite XD). Please check it out!!!

【MERRY】2nd Single “Crisis Moment”, Oneman Live, Special Year-end Live! / 2ndシングル “クライシスモメント”, ワンマンライブ, 年末にスペシャルライヴが決定!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

09-04-2010, 03:18 PM

I am confused?
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-06-2010, 08:23 PM

About what? I'll try to help.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-15-2010, 09:14 PM

D'ERLANGER will be hosting an event on 9/19 and 9/20 at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST. The bands that will be performing are acid android, defspiral, girugamesh, HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT, and a Korean band called PIA. The open and start time for the live on 9/19 will be 17:00 and 18:00 respectively, while the live on 9/20 has an open and start time of 16:00 and 17:00 respectively.

Both of these will be broadcasted via Sync Music Japan's MySpace, and perhaps INDIVISUAL will also have something related, since they usually do when they post about something happening with Sync Music Japan. Remember that these are the dates and times for Japan, everybody.

Here's the usual, and I'll include INDIVISUAL since the last time Sync Music was broadcasting something that INDIVISUAL wrote about, they did have stuff related to the event:

Also, SEIKIMA II will be broadcasting their own performance on 9/18 via USTREAM as well, seikimatsu_live_0918 on USTREAM: 「聖飢魔Ⅱ ICBM TOUR」初日の大黒ミサを生中継します。.. The time that is posted their is 2am, but that's PST(North America). I haven't checked their MySpace for any info regarding the live in question. As usual, for those interested in watching any of these three and are unsure of the time difference, The World Clock – Time Zone Converter