LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Yorokobi (Offline)
New to JF

10-12-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphodel View Post
damn johnny! How old is he now?? And no matter how hard I look, i can never find a pic of him on the net... he's like some unknown god of all little bishi boys, who trains them to dance and sing from his hidden thrown... =P

And it's so unfair that he let YamaP debu with a proper group, while Ikuta Toma was left on the sidelines! Poor Shoon, he was showing such promise as a junior!
I heard he old and sick and spends most of his time in the hospital these days leaving his sister to run the company and apparently she just doesnt have his talent for it

By the way im a big JPop fan especially JE. I love arashi smap and kinki kids and pretty much all the others too but those guys especially!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to asphodel
10-12-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorokobi View Post
I heard he old and sick and spends most of his time in the hospital these days leaving his sister to run the company and apparently she just doesnt have his talent for it

By the way im a big JPop fan especially JE. I love arashi smap and kinki kids and pretty much all the others too but those guys especially!
that's awful! poor Johnny! JE shall live on though!

At the moment I'm really liking Kanjani8 ^_^ Subaru's voice is really great!

Anyone heard Arashi's new single 'Happiness'? I laughed so hard at the pv when I first saw it here's a link ->YouTube - Happiness - Arashi 嵐 (PV)

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia
(#23 (permalink))
Old
thalia (Offline)
New to JF

10-13-2007, 08:57 AM

Ooh I hope it's just a rumour that Johnny's in hospital- even though he kinda gives me the creeps...

I love Johnny bands too! The first Japanese music I listened to was V6 Now my favourites are Arashi and Kanjani8, but they're all good. Not a big fan of Kattun though.

It's such a shame that Ikuta Toma hasn't debuted!! He's so cute hehe

Kazoku (family)
Oneechan~Asphodel

~How I love my little tomato~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
st2l (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-13-2007, 05:33 PM

I like jpop, but I haven't heard anyone except Arashi and Ayumi Hamasaki. It's cause none of my friends are interested in it.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
vulgarshudder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-13-2007, 05:50 PM

I like Tokio, NewS, SMAP and non Johnnies would be DJ OZMA.

And we're feeling sorry for Johnny??? Johnny who's going to hell forever when he finally does die??

I do wonder if Johnnys will still have the acting talent they have without Johnny installing the child hood trauma to draw upon for those moments in dorama when you need a deep chasm of emotion to draw upon.

おれんとこ来ないか?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-13-2007, 05:58 PM

SMAP live?!?!? OMYGOD. you're asking for a deathwish there, it's not very good and they're all flat. XD

JE bands: they're not bad but all the samey. I liked some songs. But im not a Big fan. I rather like Yamapi doing his solo songs. His voice isn't stunning, but it shows off his voice more when he sings solo without NEWs. Ikuta toma shoulda debuted AGES ago. Arashi are too cute. *pinches arashi's cheeks*

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#27 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

10-15-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
SMAP live?!?!? OMYGOD. you're asking for a deathwish there, it's not very good and they're all flat. XD

JE bands: they're not bad but all the samey. I liked some songs. But im not a Big fan. I rather like Yamapi doing his solo songs. His voice isn't stunning, but it shows off his voice more when he sings solo without NEWs. Ikuta toma shoulda debuted AGES ago. Arashi are too cute. *pinches arashi's cheeks*
I donno about YamaP... The first song I really listened to of his was a live Daite Senorita, and I didn't think much of it. He may be s l o w l y growing on me though. You can't really like Ryo and TegoMas from NeWS without likeing the P but how dare he debut and Toma not!

Arashi are the cutest. uber uber cute. especially Jun. just yummy

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia

Last edited by asphodel : 10-16-2007 at 11:56 AM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

10-15-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarshudder View Post

And we're feeling sorry for Johnny??? Johnny who's going to hell forever when he finally does die??

I do wonder if Johnnys will still have the acting talent they have without Johnny installing the child hood trauma to draw upon for those moments in dorama when you need a deep chasm of emotion to draw upon.
XD XD so true! eugh, Johnny gives me the creeps. As much as I love goggling at the little bishies as they dance, sing, (and occationally skate), the whole business is a really icky. They are so young, and Johnny must surely scar them pretty badly...

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia
(#29 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-15-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphodel View Post
XD XD so true! eugh, Johnny gives me the creeps. As much as I love goggling at the little bishies as they dance, sing, (and occationally skate), the whole business is a really icky. They are so young, and Johnny must surely scar them pretty badly...
But look at them now, RAKING IT IN XD. so they gota thank johnny somehow, even if he is creepy

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#30 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

10-16-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
But look at them now, RAKING IT IN XD. so they gota thank johnny somehow, even if he is creepy
it is true. They are larger than life. They should be greatfull...

...still, I would't send my son there. >.<

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia