Old
AsianG1 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AsianG1 Send a message via Yahoo to AsianG1
10-17-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuloving View Post
SO. Does anyone here listen JPOP?
Me myself, I'm soo much of a pop person and love bands like w-inds. and Johnny's Entertainments bands; NEWS, Kanjani8,Arashi,Kis-My-Ft2 and so on.
I only found jrock people from here, so if you listen to pop...please let me know, ne.
hey
u like JE's boys too
i like KAT-TUN and NEWS the best
i listen to a lot of jpop and jrock
give me a PM when u want to talk more

I'll beat anyone who challenges me, I'll beat anyone who thinks they are better.

(#32 (permalink))
Old
thalia (Offline)
New to JF

10-18-2007, 10:47 AM

Lol, yeah Johnny is creepy I mean honestly, why are there absolutely no pictures of him anywhere?? Does he even EXIST??

Actually there was this one video I saw on youtube that was of all these Juniours doing gymnastics on a tv show, and they kept on cutting to this old guy in the audience...I was like "IS THAT JOHNNY??" But he was very old. Though I guess if you added it all up Johnny would have to be in his 70s or something now, so, yeah. Ew.

Has anyone ever heard of Japanese magazines like Wink Up or Potato, which are basically filled with guys from JE? So. Cool.

Kazoku (family)
Oneechan~Asphodel

~How I love my little tomato~
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-18-2007, 10:48 AM

I reallly hate western pop but I must admit that the Japanese Pop is really cool.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to asphodel
10-18-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
I reallly hate western pop but I must admit that the Japanese Pop is really cool.
I don't listen to any western pop music. My western taste in music is quite different from my Japanese tastes - i listen to alot of alternative, hippy-esque western music

I love the colours of Japanese pop! that, and JE shounen are just so CUTE! their tunes are uber catchy too.

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia
(#35 (permalink))
Old
gorogoro (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to gorogoro Send a message via MSN to gorogoro Send a message via Yahoo to gorogoro
Talking 10-18-2007, 04:34 PM

I love the guys from JE! I first had my introduction to the world of JE in 02'. ha ha ha My first group I fell in love with, Smap, my friends in I would be down in the dorm lobby late a night watching one of their old concert DVDs from 97'. The last one that had their 6th member Mori-kun before he left for his racing career. Yea, go ahead and call us dorks but we had fun singing and dancing along with em in the lobby. lol ^_^;v My music tastes have since grown, while I still love my Smappy guys (Loves you Gorochan!) I know listen to Arashi, News, Kinki Kids, and some of Kattun's songs.
Other than JE I also love Utada Hikaru, Amuro Namie, Chemistry, Ai, Def Tec, Crystal Kay, Exile, Da Pump, Winds, and many more. lol Over all though my favorites are Smap and Arashi. ^__~
(#36 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-18-2007, 04:51 PM

Am i the only one here that dislikes SMAP? because they're a talentless bunch of so-sos.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#37 (permalink))
Old
gorogoro (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to gorogoro Send a message via MSN to gorogoro Send a message via Yahoo to gorogoro
Wink 10-18-2007, 05:04 PM

I never said that I liked Smap because they were the best singers. lol In fact I'll be the first one to admit that they aren't but there is something in their songs and in the way they present themselves that people fall in love with. I usually don't think of them as a music group but as a group of Proformers. They all do sooooo many different things other than sing that you can't classify them as just a "boy band." Just a question have you ever watched any of their concerts? They really know how to work a crowd. I mean it's ok if you don't like Smap nobody here is saying you have to. lol For me there is something in their music that makes me happy when I'm down and I can just lose myself in their music when I'm just having and all around bad day. I can watch their shows and I'm able to laugh when before I was crying. They just make my troubles go away for a few blissful hours. lol
(#38 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-18-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorogoro View Post
I never said that I liked Smap because they were the best singers. lol In fact I'll be the first one to admit that they aren't but there is something in their songs and in the way they present themselves that people fall in love with. I usually don't think of them as a music group but as a group of Proformers. They all do sooooo many different things other than sing that you can't classify them as just a "boy band." Just a question have you ever watched any of their concerts? They really know how to work a crowd. I mean it's ok if you don't like Smap nobody here is saying you have to. lol For me there is something in their music that makes me happy when I'm down and I can just lose myself in their music when I'm just having and all around bad day. I can watch their shows and I'm able to laugh when before I was crying. They just make my troubles go away for a few blissful hours. lol
Thats sweet. But no need to get defensive. XF

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#39 (permalink))
Old
gorogoro (Offline)
New to JF

Wink 10-19-2007, 04:57 AM

Sorry, if i sounded defensive, I didn't mean to. I've just had to explain to so many people before why I do like Smap. lol I really didn't mean to come off that way at all. lol Believe me I'm not in any way trying to get anybody to like them, what you like and don't like is you and not me. Yes, I'll admit it I've had to be defensive before with the types of music I like....which I'll admit the mixture I do listen to is kind of strange. lol And I'm sorry if it sounded like I was jumping on your case for not liking Smap. lol
I've had plenty of my Japanese friends laugh at me cause they thought it was funny that I liked Smap but with me letting them know why they totally understood. lol Of course I usually got more laughs over the one member I like the most but that's another thing all together lol.

So, no harm done? ^__~)v
(#40 (permalink))
Old
asphodel (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to asphodel
10-20-2007, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorogoro View Post
Sorry, if i sounded defensive, I didn't mean to. I've just had to explain to so many people before why I do like Smap. lol I really didn't mean to come off that way at all. lol Believe me I'm not in any way trying to get anybody to like them, what you like and don't like is you and not me. Yes, I'll admit it I've had to be defensive before with the types of music I like....which I'll admit the mixture I do listen to is kind of strange. lol And I'm sorry if it sounded like I was jumping on your case for not liking Smap. lol
I've had plenty of my Japanese friends laugh at me cause they thought it was funny that I liked Smap but with me letting them know why they totally understood. lol Of course I usually got more laughs over the one member I like the most but that's another thing all together lol.

So, no harm done? ^__~)v
A nice explination i thought! not that it needs any explaining! SMAP are JE's ultimate sempais!

I don't listen to much of their music (Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana is about the sum of it...) but I'm a fan of Shingo Katori (especially him as Shingo Mama )

OPFF Clan

FAMILY
Imouto - Thalia