JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-01-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
I'm almost done with FFXII so I'm gonna need a new gamn soon =[
<< i got really bored of 12...

i would actually recommend Star Ocean: The Second Story...it's far superior in gameplay and plot to Star Ocean 4 (Till The End Of Time)

i would also recommend you download the patched version of the SFC game of it (the original) but << >>

let's see...Genesis/Megadrive collection has some of the best RPGs of the 16 bit generation (always fun)

if you had a saturn, i'd recommend Albert Odyssey (though i'm lost in it)

uh....Vay and Popful Mail if you can find them (old SCD games)

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#52 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-01-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor View Post
what system? oh, and by the way...NEVER recommend that CRAPPY piece of garbage remake of Lunar in my presence ever again....sure, the graphics and sound were good...but they ruined the plot, gameplay, and character development

if you're going to recommend Lunar, recommend the SEGACD version, or the Saturn version
oh! sry sry.. didnt know it would offend anyone (its good i swear )

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#53 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-01-2007, 05:00 PM

Quote:
<< i got really bored of 12...

i would actually recommend Star Ocean: The Second Story...it's far superior in gameplay and plot to Star Ocean 4 (Till The End Of Time)

i would also recommend you download the patched version of the SFC game of it (the original) but << >>

let's see...Genesis/Megadrive collection has some of the best RPGs of the 16 bit generation (always fun)

if you had a saturn, i'd recommend Albert Odyssey (though i'm lost in it)

uh....Vay and Popful Mail if you can find them (old SCD games)
Star Ocean! the second story was VERY good! my favorite star ocean by far

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#54 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-01-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
oh! sry sry.. didnt know it would offend anyone (its good i swear )
i bought that game...spent 50 dollars on it (used, i think) ...it came with the booklet, of course...i ended up trading it in for Star Ocean 2 and Parasite Eve 2 << >>

and yes, Star Ocean 2 was very good...but...I NEVER GOT TO SEE MY ENDINGS...*sobs* it locked up during the final cinema

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#55 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Quote:
i bought that game...spent 50 dollars on it (used, i think) ...it came with the booklet, of course...i ended up trading it in for Star Ocean 2 and Parasite Eve 2 << >>

and yes, Star Ocean 2 was very good...but...I NEVER GOT TO SEE MY ENDINGS...*sobs* it locked up during the final cinema
::GASP:: omg! your kidding!? you never saw the endings of star ocean 2! thats... the saddest thing i think i ever heard...

I spent 50 bucks on lunar and i bought brand new

Ive only played the first parasite eve.. it was really creepy O.o

And i havent finished FF 12. i keep getting stuck >.<

(#56 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-01-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
::GASP:: omg! your kidding!? you never saw the endings of star ocean 2! thats... the saddest thing i think i ever heard...

I spent 50 bucks on lunar and i bought brand new

Ive only played the first parasite eve.. it was really creepy O.o

And i havent finished FF 12. i keep getting stuck >.<
it's supposed to be creepy...the second one was darker and more sinister....i've beaten both, and unlocked just about everything

i know...i got all the way to the end...beat Indalecio rather easily at level 75 or so, and then found that it was skipping and halting during the ending cinema x.x

(#57 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
it's supposed to be creepy...the second one was darker and more sinister....i've beaten both, and unlocked just about everything

i know...i got all the way to the end...beat Indalecio rather easily at level 75 or so, and then found that it was skipping and halting during the ending cinema x.x
::in shock:: i would have beat the heck out of my Ps! thats so wrong! when all i had was a Ps1 it froze to the end of grandia! so i had to barrow my bro's ps2 to beat it. and my sister and me cant watch the end to Xenogears ever again because it freezes right when you try to go into the last room before the boss. ive only seen the ending once when my sister beat it :/

(#58 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-01-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
::in shock:: i would have beat the heck out of my Ps! thats so wrong! when all i had was a Ps1 it froze to the end of grandia! so i had to barrow my bro's ps2 to beat it. and my sister and me cant watch the end to Xenogears ever again because it freezes right when you try to go into the last room before the boss. ive only seen the ending once when my sister beat it :/
my little brother's having that same problem with Xenogears

i actually bought a PSX for two reasons...one, my PS1 was broken, and two, the micronized versions of the sony systems SUCK...especially the PSTwo...granted, it had most of the features built in, but it didn't recognize my memory card expander, and it isn't compatible with ARMax...and the bottom of the disc tray was always rubbing up against the discs...we had to throw out two games because of it

(#59 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-01-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
my little brother's having that same problem with Xenogears

i actually bought a PSX for two reasons...one, my PS1 was broken, and two, the micronized versions of the sony systems SUCK...especially the PSTwo...granted, it had most of the features built in, but it didn't recognize my memory card expander, and it isn't compatible with ARMax...and the bottom of the disc tray was always rubbing up against the discs...we had to throw out two games because of it
the worse Ps had to be the ps one when they made it so you could go anywhere and still play! the top would pop open randomly and you could here the disc rubbing on the inside (much like the ps2)

(#60 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

04-01-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
the worse Ps had to be the ps one when they made it so you could go anywhere and still play! the top would pop open randomly and you could here the disc rubbing on the inside (much like the ps2)
i didn't have problems with that, i had problems with it overheating