JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#181 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

10-03-2008, 03:21 AM

i absolutely love car video games, I get so into them that I'll be playing for hours and not realize it until my stomach is grumbling. And the coolest thing about playing the car video games is that I don't know where the break is ever and I still win! wicked awesome! I love underground, midnight club, i also like rpg's like final fantasy, i'm on crisis core right now, and I like jade empire, i also want to buy a psp for the new final fantasy thirteen game which by the preview I saw on the internet is going to be top notch. Can't wait!

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#182 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

10-03-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangapunkrocker View Post
i absolutely love car video games, I get so into them that I'll be playing for hours and not realize it until my stomach is grumbling. And the coolest thing about playing the car video games is that I don't know where the break is ever and I still win! wicked awesome! I love underground, midnight club, i also like rpg's like final fantasy, i'm on crisis core right now, and I like jade empire, i also want to buy a psp for the new final fantasy thirteen game which by the preview I saw on the internet is going to be top notch. Can't wait!
dya play burnout? i absolutely love it. :3

my ex bf used to always go "*whine whine* i don't play car games"
but then i made him play burnout & he was addicted. ^_^

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#183 (permalink))
Old
Princess of ALL

10-03-2008, 04:44 PM

never heard about that one now i'm gonna have to try it. Cuz i love them just last night i was a little too hooked on my game. And then you know how you get when you're so into the game that your hearts starts pounding and if someone say's or name or something you yell at them, that's how i get. It gets really intense. But i love car games.

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#184 (permalink))
Old
Alizz (Offline)
New to JF

10-03-2008, 05:17 PM

I'm more addicted to the PSP (i'm a girl btw)

Recently i played Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and didn't stop till i finished the whole game and i cried at the end xD because i had worked so hard (actually i always went to my brother to defeat the 'hard' ones) and at the end Zack (the character you play with through the game) DIED! I was so addicted to the game :P

When you say the line:

"This is the way i am and there's nothing i can do about it"

It means that you're completely lost in this world because those are the stupidest words you can say
(#185 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

10-03-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
never heard about that one now i'm gonna have to try it. Cuz i love them just last night i was a little too hooked on my game. And then you know how you get when you're so into the game that your hearts starts pounding and if someone say's or name or something you yell at them, that's how i get. It gets really intense. But i love car games.
haha when i play car games sometimes i stop breathing at the intense moments then once i'm past the finish line i start gulping in air.

if someone calls my name while i'm playing, they get the silent treatment. whatever it is they have to tell me, i'm sure it can wait. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizz View Post
I'm more addicted to the PSP (i'm a girl btw)

Recently i played Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and didn't stop till i finished the whole game and i cried at the end xD because i had worked so hard (actually i always went to my brother to defeat the 'hard' ones) and at the end Zack (the character you play with through the game) DIED! I was so addicted to the game :P
you sound surprised that he was gonna die at the end.. ^_^'

not that it matters. everyone i know who knew he was going to die still cried anyway. i loved that game.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#186 (permalink))
Old
Tsuyako (Offline)
Milkshake critic <3

Send a message via MSN to Tsuyako Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuyako
10-03-2008, 06:59 PM

I'm always on my DS...I'm currently playing Pokemon Diamond and this game called Galaxies or something like that..it's an arcade classic!
I also love going in arcades and going on the car games

~Tsuyako~
つや子
If music be the food of love, play on

www.myspace.com/strawberrymilkshake1992
(#187 (permalink))
Old
Princess of ALL

10-03-2008, 07:03 PM

I knew zack dies at the end, cuz in the movie final fantasy advent children it shows him that he's dead in clouds memories when i began to play it i started crying, I wil admit and i occassionally cry when i see the other characters, (mind you i only cry with books, movies, and games, otherwise i never cry unless i'm extremely mad) and i love it, i still can't pass crisis core, i got someone to help me from here, but i kind of accidentally deleted his advice, and i feel so bad cuz it was perfectly explained.

and please tell me someone if they noticed that in final fantasy seven in the movie it shows angeals sword that's all rusted, when i heard in the video game that his parent's had sold everything to buy him that sword cuz they were so proud of him that he had become a soldier and that it was a gift and that's why he never used it, I started to cry. did anyone else notice this or am i just way to weird?

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#188 (permalink))
Old
BurningMemory9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BurningMemory9 Send a message via MSN to BurningMemory9 Send a message via Yahoo to BurningMemory9
10-04-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
He just wants Fayt, that's what. I think Nel may be bi too...
"I did it Clair!" "I did you, Clair!"

XDDDD changing one word can change the whole meaning... XDD so funny.

I wanna see Albel again... I've only seen him once so far. Fayt is being a fag. He's like "Ameena!!!!" and i'm like "Yusaku Godai!" (did i spell that right? XD)
(#189 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

10-04-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningMemory9 View Post
"I did it Clair!" "I did you, Clair!"

XDDDD changing one word can change the whole meaning... XDD so funny.

I wanna see Albel again... I've only seen him once so far. Fayt is being a fag. He's like "Ameena!!!!" and i'm like "Yusaku Godai!" (did i spell that right? XD)
I see, stranger! You spell correctly.

I was wondering if you wanted to start from the beginning of FFX all over again and we play and beat the game together. I've been wanting to play it all over again so badly.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#190 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

10-04-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
I knew zack dies at the end, cuz in the movie final fantasy advent children it shows him that he's dead in clouds memories when i began to play it i started crying, I wil admit and i occassionally cry when i see the other characters, (mind you i only cry with books, movies, and games, otherwise i never cry unless i'm extremely mad) and i love it, i still can't pass crisis core, i got someone to help me from here, but i kind of accidentally deleted his advice, and i feel so bad cuz it was perfectly explained.

and please tell me someone if they noticed that in final fantasy seven in the movie it shows angeals sword that's all rusted, when i heard in the video game that his parent's had sold everything to buy him that sword cuz they were so proud of him that he had become a soldier and that it was a gift and that's why he never used it, I started to cry. did anyone else notice this or am i just way to weird?
I can't even list how many times I've cried over ANY Final Fantasy game. So many times... I think I've been most emotional in FFX. There were so many great moments that I just burst out crying so hard because I felt so connect to Tidus and Yuna.

Regardless of how many times I watch FFVII:AC, I cry twice during it:
1. Kadaj dying.
2. Cloud seeing Zack and Aerith walking away.

Es ist soooo suess...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780