JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

09-06-2008, 10:35 PM

I must say, I'm not all that impressed. If Sony wants to get people excited, they should come out with a new handheld system, not just another new verision of an older one.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
deathnotegirl (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to deathnotegirl Send a message via MSN to deathnotegirl Send a message via Skype™ to deathnotegirl
09-06-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie2590 View Post
I must say, I'm not all that impressed. If Sony wants to get people excited, they should come out with a new handheld system, not just another new verision of an older one.
I have to agree with you Allie, they really do need a new handheld system. i have the old psp i guess is what it's going to be called, i mean i guess the new verision is a little better but they should update the software and everything if they did that than i would buy it but i don't really see the point in buy it if the lay out is just different

my pet tree-Nakishee
**MEMBER OF THE VAMPIRE CLAN**

Are you overloaded, Candy coated?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

09-07-2008, 01:15 AM

Sony doesn't need a new handheld. The PSP is fine and technically superior to anything on the market right now. It's graphics are already on par-with PS2 in terms of framerates, and effects.

Update the software..? You know what firmware is, right? Do you even connect your PSP to the internet or even tried to update the firmware? Every single firmware update has added functionality to the PSP since launch. When it first launched you couldn't change the wallpaper, you couldn't use the browser for shit, you couldn't play a lot of video files. Updates have also added RSS trackers, the ability to use Hotspots with T-Mobile, mini-usb Air-Card functionality over Wi-Fi for internet, better security, Skype. How can you say that the PSP needs a software update? They update it constantly.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
10-15-2008, 09:02 PM

well, the SONY PSP-3000 is now available in America, bundled with the Ratchet and Clank game and a 1 gb Memory Stick...

IGN Advertisement

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

Location: Versailles, France (not Hellmouth, Sunnydale, lol!)
Send a message via MSN to KitsuneFr Send a message via Yahoo to KitsuneFr
10-15-2008, 09:15 PM

Something interesting should have been the addition of a second analog stick, but it seems they didn't... Too bad, playing FPS with a single remembers me my good ol' N64...

Qu'est ce qui pourrait être plus beau que les fleurs de cerisier?
さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(Sakura no hana ga daisuki desu yo!)
(#26 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
10-15-2008, 09:43 PM

Yea, I was playing the demo for Syphon Filter and it's hard using Square and Circle to turn your character... it's ridiculous...

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Arnautu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Arnautu
10-16-2008, 02:27 AM

Would' ve been nice to add another analog stick...

Destroy...Rebuild...Destroy Again
(#28 (permalink))
Old
jurianbai (Offline)
Aselian

10-29-2008, 05:10 AM

anyone buy PSP 3000 ? currently there is a buzz on the screen issue so i want to know how bad is it or only a minor problem.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Yogehi (Offline)
OMG WTF HAXORZ FTL

10-29-2008, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurianbai View Post
anyone buy PSP 3000 ? currently there is a buzz on the screen issue so i want to know how bad is it or only a minor problem.
not getting one til DAX finds a way to use pandora on it

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Yogehi (Offline)
OMG WTF HAXORZ FTL

10-29-2008, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurianbai View Post
also, the thing about the screen is something sony won't fix.

and for those of you who don't know about the screen issue, it's a deinterlaced issue with some games at certain times. as far as i can see from screen shots, it's nothing too major unless you're for some reason wearing a magnifying glass on your eyes. lol