JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Should Rape games be develop?
YES 15 22.73%
NO 51 77.27%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-06-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
I don't have a problem with Dating Games, but Rape Games is just sick.
So does FPS games that kill people realistically; praised among teens. I don't see any worldwide complaints against realistic FPS games.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-06-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Rape Games are games for sick people who wish they could rape in the real world but can't, so they play these games so they can feed their hunger for raping in a different way.
Talk about a unbiased definition.

An eroge (エロゲー erogē?, a portmanteau of erotic game: erochikku gēmu) is a Japanese video or computer game that features erotic content, usually in the form of anime-style artwork.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-06-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Nah it wont be better: It will still be pointless. I dont know any game that you will kill people for fun.
How about all of gta, true crimes, halo, any shooter. Or do you play gta for the gripping story line?
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-06-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
So does FPS games that kill people realistically; praised among teens. I don't see any worldwide complaints against realistic FPS games.
But FPS are different. You are not killing for fun:you are killing to survive againts your enemies.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#95 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-06-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
But FPS are different. You are not killing for fun:you are killing to survive againts your enemies.
But killing IS killing. Just like rape IS rape. No excuse, citizen.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-06-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
To be frank I often turn on GTA and dont even do missions I just kill and steal cars for hours. Though I do know that it is wrong in real life. How are you defending yourself in vice city? Trying to kill the people who are after you for killing and robbing their friends?
(#97 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

Quote:
I think your argument is losing steam, Zagato.

People play FPS for fun. You kill other people in the games because it is cool. Yes, there are "missions" but to complete the missions you have to kill people. The same could be said for erotic games. Sometimes to complete the mission you have to convince someone to have sex with you.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
How about all of gta, true crimes, halo, any shooter. Or do you play gta for the gripping story line?
Killing innocent people in GTA is not the main purpose. You have an option to be good. Its up to you if you like killing random innocent people. Other shooters have a purpose to kill, and that is to survive againts your enemies. You dont kill for fun in those games.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#99 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-06-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You dont kill for fun in those games.
But you play the games for fun.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-06-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I think your argument is losing steam, Zagato.

People play FPS for fun. You kill other people in the games because it is cool. Yes, there are "missions" but to complete the missions you have to kill people. The same could be said for erotic games. Sometimes to complete the mission you have to convince someone to have sex with you.
But its different MMM. Im sorry, but im not good at explaining things and I could care less if my argument is losing.Im just stating my opinion just like anyone else. Of course its fun, but the purpose is to survive againts your enemies. Rape games are different. You rape innocent people who can defend themselfs and thats the purpose of the game.For example, what if they make a game were you are a group of people with weapons and the main porpuse of the game is to kill innocent people who cant defend themselfs. Thats all you will be able to do. You have no choice to become good or at least gave weapons to the good peopleso they defend. I just cant get any clearer than this, so if anybody doesnt understand what im trying to explain, sorry.

--Jaka