LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-19-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
It would be nice if the loading times were faster.

The problem wasn't about the speed of the game either, it was the frames per second and how smooth the game could run.
Right, FPS = rendering speed, and I don't really see a problem with the PS3 version, i mean, yeah it can be faster, but how fast is fast? What is the current FPS on the PS3 vs XB360 anyways?
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
01-19-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Right, FPS = rendering speed, and I don't really see a problem with the PS3 version, i mean, yeah it can be faster, but how fast is fast? What is the current FPS on the PS3 vs XB360 anyways?
It`s locked at a steady 60 on the 360.
On the PS3, it`s variable with a max of 30 that it rarely hits. (Tests have shown it is between 20 and 25 most of the time.)

There is a huge and very visible difference.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-20-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
It`s locked at a steady 60 on the 360.
On the PS3, it`s variable with a max of 30 that it rarely hits. (Tests have shown it is between 20 and 25 most of the time.)

There is a huge and very visible difference.
hmmm that it rather strange, i definitey saw higher than 25... either way its still a good game, and i definitely support the argument that the issues is with the dev platform
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-23-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
360 version is running at a max of 60fps and dips down at points to around 30.

The PS3 version of the game runs around 30fps and dips down to around 20 sometimes. There's a few spots where it goes even lower. Well only one that I can think of.

It's not an issue, but something people like to complain about because they can, or insist on comparing to the 360 version.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-30-2010, 12:18 AM

The PS3 version had a patch released a few days ago. The most notable addition is the ability to install the game data onto your HDD. It's about a 4.5 GB install.

The install will dramatically reduce the load times and almost eliminate the load times while playing, pausing, and skipping scenes. The patch also appears to have given a significant performance boost to the frame rate, and graphics of the game.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
02-01-2010, 05:13 PM

The patch worked wonders. The install solved alot of problems; massive load times and screen tears have been drastically reduced putting the PS3 version on par with the 360 version.

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-01-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
The patch worked wonders. The install solved alot of problems; massive load times and screen tears have been drastically reduced putting the PS3 version on par with the 360 version.
Yup I think the only edge the 360 version may have is slightly sharper graphics and framerate in some areas.

On a lighter note, I beat the game on Non-Stop Infinite Climax. Pillow talk is incredibly deadly

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#38 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
02-09-2010, 06:24 AM

Believe it or not I have yet to beat it. I'm in [spoiler] Chapter XIV fighting Jeanne on normal. I died once and quit...lol[/Spoiler] I'll probably come back to it after I beat Dante's Inferno

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-04-2010, 05:42 AM

Oh Crimson, I love that you know your video games. :P

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.