JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
bluescorpion1 (Offline)
New to JF

What is a good International College in Japan - 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM

Does anyone know a good one. I'm graduating soon.

(@_@)V Chezy
(#12 (permalink))
Old
DrSame (Offline)
New to JF

help~! - 03-23-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachikoxx View Post
Hey lonewolf! I happened to be searing on google for something and this came up and I thought I might help, since I had nothing better to do.

Firstly, even though you would probably be able to be 'book fluent' in the Japanese language in a year, Japanese is made up mostly by slang and short versions of normal words,
Hi if you are even bother to read, someone pls help T__T..i'm kinda stuck here.
A little background of mine : i'm also surfing in the net desperately for answers. My purpose is to get into a good U in Japan. I'll be contacting Japanese Embassy these few days and hopefully i get an answer from them.

Quoted above: sachikoxx>> actually i'm not quite worrying about the Jap language ,because being a chinese i get the advantage knowing all those kanji, and i have no problems in the pronunciation, i'm taking a japanese class now,the only thing i'm lacking is practice.

I'm telling that as to show that i actually did something to prepare me for study environment in Japanese.
Passion+ sincerity+preparation+results

I have so many questions to ask, so i hope someone that is helpful and (preferably) had experience in studies in Japan can contact me pls~~i know i'm trying my luck in this dessert kinda "virtual world (the internet),but at least i'm trying to get as much information as i can thanks in advance (for everyone that's still reading so far)

*i wonder they will send me an email if someone reply to me

waiting for you private message,thanks guys.