LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Zahniarsis (Offline)
New to JF

--- PLEASE HELP ---- Find a way to go & live in Japan - 10-26-2011, 01:42 PM

Hi everybody,
Very pleased to join u in this forum,
Male 24years old, Moroccan, graduate in marketing, some work experience,... & CRAZY about Japan
I need to go to live in Japan,( at least one year) it's my dream and indispensable for my happiness,
i'm ready to study, work, ... every thing thing i should do to make it possible,
I don't have enought money to pay school, travel expenses, accomodation ....
SO I HOPE someone Suggest me an option, a trick,...
Waiting your reply, ARIGATOO GOZAIMAAAASSSS

Last edited by Zahniarsis : 10-26-2011 at 04:29 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-26-2011, 02:06 PM

日本に行ったことがありますか?

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Zahniarsis (Offline)
New to JF

10-26-2011, 02:11 PM

ない
but it like i've been there ,
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-26-2011, 02:33 PM

That might be a place to start. Try a holiday - alone - for 2 weeks or longer, you might hate it.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

10-26-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
That might be a place to start. Try a holiday - alone - for 2 weeks or longer, you might hate it.
One need to actually "Live" it to hate it... 2 weeks is merely a vacation...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Zahniarsis (Offline)
New to JF

10-26-2011, 03:44 PM

Yeah sure, 2 weeks is not enought to make anything, unless visit some places, my purpose is too much more than that, & about hating living in Japan, i'm sure i will not, ther's thousands things i would like to do, even one year is not enought, i olso want to speak japanese as fluent as possible.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

10-26-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahniarsis View Post
Yeah sure, 2 weeks is not enought to make anything, unless visit some places, my purpose is too much more than that, & about hating living in Japan, i'm sure i will not, ther's thousands things i would like to do, even one year is not enought, i olso want to speak japanese as fluent as possible.
The first thing you should do, is to do more research first. Then take a short trip there to experiment it a little, see if its for you.

Then look at the language if you decide to pursuit with it after your short stay

your best bet is to find a job as a teacher teaching some foreign language..
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

10-26-2011, 10:00 PM

I moved to Japan without having visited. It was exactly as I expected, and as I've explained elsewhere, it was such a good fit, I stayed, and my culture shock hits when I leave Japan.

So, it is not always necessary to "visit" first, but I imagine I am an uncommon example.

<- AnimeMusicVideos.Org
(#9 (permalink))
Old
WanderingWarrior (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to WanderingWarrior
10-27-2011, 06:02 PM

I agree a lengthy visit would be beneficial for some things you may not initially think of such as possible difficulty buying groceries, ease or difficulty of traveling etc. When I visited I was with a group so those things were not necessarily issues for me. But all in all I dont believe it's a necessity. If you can, it's a great asset but I dont think it's a deal breaker. Because even visiting for a month doesn't necessarily give you the same experiences as living for a year or more. There is too much to experience in just a couple weeks so you'll never really know until you can make it happen.

Best of luck!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
tazzy (Offline)
JF Regular

10-29-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
I moved to Japan without having visited. It was exactly as I expected, and as I've explained elsewhere, it was such a good fit, I stayed, and my culture shock hits when I leave Japan.

So, it is not always necessary to "visit" first, but I imagine I am an uncommon example.
For some people who are truly interested in Japan it is generally so- except on some aspects, for me there are some unexpected oddities.

For most people crazy about Japan though you have to admit a lot of them (not necessarily this guy but a lot of them) are really just interested in niche aspects of Japanese pop culture.