JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-05-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabakuNoUrei View Post
*yawn* Four ten AM, Ashley go sleepy now. Ashley says goodnight to all. Goodnight.
Night nights
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Gacktfan844 (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
I'm your typical non-conforming teen from the states. I love Japan and want to learn Japanese (but I learn best with a teacher so teaching myself is not going so well...). I'm classified as a "weirdo" and I love anime and manga, as well as cosplaying and going to conventions. I like to think that I'm a good friend...anyway, no matter who you are, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends (but I'd like you better if you were 10 feet tall and your skin was purple...that'd be pretty awesome). PM me, reply, do whatever you feel like ^_^.

P.S. If you know any vampires, I'd like to meet them...
Hey, I'm called Ashley too.

I want to learn Japanese too, and have been studying it for three years now. I'm learning it through Open High School, which is distance education. We have it here in Australia, where I live. You get a teacher, but its still more like studying alone. But I think it suits me more anyway.

I'm pretty much used to it. I usually don't have many real life friends anyway. I like anime and manga, too, and have watched Azumanga Daioh, Lain and Ouran High School Host Club. They were pretty awesome. I also have the first 8 Angel Sanctuary mangas.

Well, gotta go. I'm on a public server and my time's almost out.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-07-2008, 03:22 AM

Hello. Planet Earth? This is Agent White speaking. Can you read me? Can you reeeead mee? Today, I have kept the peace. Agent White over and out. :3

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Crownedinterror (Offline)
JF Regular

08-07-2008, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Hello. Planet Earth? This is Agent White speaking. Can you read me? Can you reeeead mee? Today, I have kept the peace. Agent White over and out. :3
Woot. Tekkon Kinkreet

You guys are awesome. But not enough crazy for me.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-07-2008, 06:34 PM

Thank you for getting what I said. ;o

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Kayami92 (Offline)
75% Sugar, 25% Music

08-08-2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I'm your typical non-conforming teen from the states. I love Japan and want to learn Japanese (but I learn best with a teacher so teaching myself is not going so well...). I'm classified as a "weirdo" and I love anime and manga, as well as cosplaying and going to conventions. I like to think that I'm a good friend...anyway, no matter who you are, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends (but I'd like you better if you were 10 feet tall and your skin was purple...that'd be pretty awesome). PM me, reply, do whatever you feel like ^_^.

P.S. If you know any vampires, I'd like to meet them...
I love you (no homo)
YOUR SO COOL!!!!!!!!!
I hope we can be friends!!!!!

...It looks much cooler in my head...

Let's get wrecked on pop tarts and sex and see the Taj Mahal
Let's save birds from Prince William Sound and skateboard through the mall
Let's fight crime with mangoes and limes and join the PGA
Let's win big with every spin but hurry, I can't wait

--
Motion City Soundtrack - It Had To Be You