gyl0119 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-06-2010, 10:55 PM

nei ho,where are you from
(#12 (permalink))
Old
gobbledegook (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to gobbledegook Send a message via Skype™ to gobbledegook
03-06-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karykan View Post
How abt u? have you been there b4 ?
Quite a few times actually! I was last in Tokyo in January actually for about a week. It's probably my favourite place to visit for now, even better than HK! haha. I didn't really travel much outside Tokyo, and just visited places like Akiba, Shinjuku and Shibuya. It was great fun, and I got to meet a few Japanese friends I met over here too.

Osaka? I can't wait until I visit there again sometime. I've still yet to go to a Japanese concert. SCANDAL is probably high on my list on the band that I want to see! Australia doesn't seem to get that any concerts from Japanese artists. I know even in HK, they sometimes have some Japanese artists performing too.

USJ was great last time I went, a lot of years ago. My memory of it was sooo much better than the original one in the USA. It just seemed like it was a lot more prettier, and more shows. I prefer shows than the actual rides haha.

So you moved away from KAT-TUN? Who do you like listening to now? More Johnny's bands? :P
(#13 (permalink))
Old
karykan (Offline)
New to JF

03-15-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisina View Post
Welcome! I am new too, Japan FTW! It would be cool to go to Japan for my honey moon or for a VERY VERY long time lol

I hope to settle in here also!
honey moon ? cool ! which place in jp do u wanna go for it ?

Quote:
nei ho,where are you from
nei ho , Hong Kong ~ ^^

Quote:
Quite a few times actually! I was last in Tokyo in January actually for about a week...
Sorry for replying such late becuz the CE exam is coming so tht I hv to revise several hrs everyday . XDXD .

The one i like now is called Kanata Hongo , a model and actor who isnt 1 of the memebers of Johnny's . As for the songs i like listening to now , mostly are BoA and Namie . They both sing well no matter in live or in CD .

It seems that you have been to Japan many times . So jealous** XDXD

Yea , japanese singers sometimes have concerts or performings in HK , but not much , but i thought it'd be more performings of japanese singers in Aus . My frd told me there are more ppl who like jap culture there . haha .
(#14 (permalink))
Old
gobbledegook (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to gobbledegook Send a message via Skype™ to gobbledegook
03-16-2010, 11:23 AM

That's fine, I'm starting to get busy too with life these days. Good luck for it! CE exam is for university entrance??

I haven't heard of Kanata Hongo haha. I used to love BoA, before she went to America, these days she just doesn't seem to be that special. I liked Ayaka too, boy can she sing! I'm slowly getting into some light j-rock, like some B'z songs, SCANDAL as well as RnB titles from Kana Nishino.

Suzuki Ami is actually performing this Thursday in Brisbane at a club, but I don't think I'll go, cos I haven't really heard of her either haha. HK at least has it's own Akiba at the Sino Centre, and other place to buy anime goodies. Australia is a bit less - we don't have the population!

So do you use Facebook/Skype/MSN? I'd love to get to know you better on that! Might be a bit easier to communicate I think?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
karykan (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobbledegook View Post
That's fine, I'm starting to get busy too with life these days. Good luck for it! CE exam is for university entrance??
Thank you ! CE is more like a step towards F6 and F7 , but we needa study F6 F7 and take an AL exam before going to college , so CE is also crucial .

HAHA not many people know the name of Kanata Hongo actually . But if u hv ever watched NANA 2 , you would hv seen him cuz he is the one who acted Shinichi in it ^V^ .

I like BoA before she went to USA more 2 but i do appreciate her effort and braveness .
Did u mean the ayaka who married Hiro Mizushima ? i like her songs too , tho i hvnt heard many of those .

U know abt the sino center too ? Thats paradise for me , i get almost all of the magazines there . Seems that u know a lot abt Hong Kong XD .

I use MSN and FB .

MSN : kary_kan2009@hotmail.com

FB: kary_kan2004@hotmail.com

Hope to chat with u on MSN soon .
(#16 (permalink))
Old
gobbledegook (Offline)
JF Regular

03-18-2010, 12:52 PM

Sounds stressful, kinda glad I didn't study in HK!

I didn't watch it, so I wouldn't know...

Yeah that Ayaka. Mikaduki is soo good, and by far my favourite J-Ballad of all time.

I love visiting the Sino Center. It never gets boring. Wanchai 188 is good too from memory, I visited there for the first time. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy all the CDs and figures and games too. Haha. I want to know more about the "cool" places too - I've visited the CTMA Center too.

Chat soon!