JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Manga Project - Sign Up Here (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/14146-manga-project-sign-up-here.html)

MissMisa 05-07-2008 09:18 PM

DEADLINE FOR SCRIPTS IS TOMORROW - IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANYTHING, I'M TAKING YOU OFF THE LIST. Of course, if your busy with work/school/exams/life in general, PLEASE TELL ME, and you'll retain your place. If you fail to respond at all, YOU WILL BE REMOVED AND REPLACED.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this project needs moving along a bit ^_^

KikiBunny23 05-13-2008 03:49 AM

Just wondering....did everyone meet the deadline or are we still short??

BakaCrisis 05-13-2008 04:53 AM

Eto.. Please please please, for all things holf I am sorry for the late response but Can i pleace be the graphic artist. My designs are top notch, I do flash design. look

ImageShack - Hosting :: introtowebdesignyx7.swf

Hell, I could even make a little website/blog... Please even if I do a little retouching I would be more than happy to join. Please PM me A.S.A.P I am always online, or on AIM

forgotenmemory 05-13-2008 04:02 PM

I wonder if Misa got my Pm I sent her...?

MissMisa 05-13-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 487504)
I wonder if Misa got my Pm I sent her...?

Yep yep ^_^

I have 3 storylines in total. I'm going to put it to a vote based on the genre they are, then I'll paste everyones ideas in the thread ^_^

MissMisa 05-13-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 (Post 487272)
Just wondering....did everyone meet the deadline or are we still short??

2 people didn't meet the deadline, and they haven't replied to the PM I sent them about letting me know if they are busy. Pjok couldn't find the time to come up with anything yet because she's busy, but it's fine because she let me know. The others didn't reply so consequently I removed them like I said I would.

So we are a bit short, I have 3 storylines in all, some people worked together which is also fine ^_^

MissMisa 05-13-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakaCrisis (Post 487302)
Eto.. Please please please, for all things holf I am sorry for the late response but Can i pleace be the graphic artist. My designs are top notch, I do flash design. look

ImageShack - Hosting :: introtowebdesignyx7.swf

Hell, I could even make a little website/blog... Please even if I do a little retouching I would be more than happy to join. Please PM me A.S.A.P I am always online, or on AIM

That's really cool ^_^ Since you seem so enthusiastic about it I'm willing to make a space for you on the team. I'll put you in Graphic Artist ^__^

MissMisa 05-13-2008 04:25 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm on the look out for two more scripwriters! Send me a sample of your work and I'll put you on the team!

BakaCrisis 05-13-2008 05:29 PM

Thank you oh so much! You made my day! Pm me the art you want colorized or anything graphic related. Thanks so much I like how this is going

forgotenmemory 05-13-2008 05:31 PM

Yes, this is awesome! ^^