JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-17-2007, 05:29 PM

I wasn't surprised to hear that Nozomi had heard of the Silver Dragon, it was the biggest dragon ever in existence. No one has been able to kill it. Some say it is the creator of all the other dragon swine.

"The Silver Dragon, is my prey and my only main goal in life." I said to Nozomi in a low, cold voice.

"You have the power to feel the presence of dragons....this will be quite useful...We will follow that Dragon's trail to where ever it will lead. Let's take our unwanted follower as well." I point to the stalker, still out cold and tied up on the ground...

"I'd like to find the blind boy too before we go...But if we can't we'll leave regardless...We shall make a good team Nozomi..with your swiftness and mind power, and my Elvish magic and strength, we'll find the dragon. somewhere..someday.."

I was starting to feel full of confidence again...It has been 4yrs. since I saw the Silver Dragon. 4 yrs. ago I confronted it, on the peak of the Misty Mountains. I thought it would be the final battle..But in my arrogance and pride. It escaped me. And I have been following it's path of destruction ever since...
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 09:13 PM

"eeh..." I said nodding my head " So the Silver dragon is your prey as well. I have no intention of getting in your way..."

I paused to think that my reason might different than his " So its a pact you get your dragon, But..." I said look at the now growing crowed "...Um? Maybe we should talk about this latter" I said as the town guards stated to arrive

"We should also turn in for the night" by this time the sun began to set in the west "Ill meet you back at the Pub where we first met that Brat I seen an Inn... Latter" I said jumping swiftly doing a half barrel roll on to the roof.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."

Last edited by Kuroneko : 01-17-2007 at 09:20 PM.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Night started to fall, I slept long...too long. My body was sweating, I had a terrible nightmare about...my...parents.

I got out of my bed, I was still a bit sleepy. I've been going to too much lately. It has made me cold-hearted.

When I passed the landlady of the inn i was staying in, I tossed 10 goldpieces (which is a lot for only 1 night stay.). She emmidiatly said 'Thank you.'

When I came outside, I didn't sensed anything, no presence of the warrior or the girl. I could smell dragon blood, a fight has been here (standing at the market place). 'Three people ?' i said quietly to myself.

I heard the hart-beat of the little girl that was about getting raped. She was sleeping, she was calm.

'Finally peace and quiet.' i said to the darkness, who answered me with the thought of my parents.

'It is time for me to face them.' i said to myself. I walked to the pub/inn where the girl was staying over. 'The warrior can wait, I studied him before.'

The door was closed, though I didn't care. I tried to find some kind of ladder that'll lead me to the inn's roof. From there I could come to the girl. There was nothing to find, no way to get up.

I thought about my parents, of what they were, of what I am, still even at this day.

The back of my coat started to rip, where the two white flowers were on my back now two cuts were in. Feathers started to grow there, it hurted, but i didn't care. I could remember what i was. They called us Aion's, Flying Elves. (Aion's and Elves are a race today whiped out) Angelwings growed out of the feathers, they were white of colour and had one single black feather at the end of the wings. I flapped my wings, in a second i was on the roof of the inn.

My wings were driven back into my body. This hurted more then when they grew out. The only thing that remains are two cuts in the white flowers on my back.

Being at the roof of the inn, i knew there was a hatch leading to the hallway.
I entered the hallway, very quietly. I opened the door where the girl was sleeping peacefully. 'She didn't wake up, good.' i said to myself.
I took a chair and went to sit on it right infront of the giant bed she was sleeping in.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 10:30 PM

"Well you finally decided to show yourself” Nozomi said in a discreetly still laying, heart and breathing still calm. “I’ve been waiting for you…” she said sitting up, back still turn to him. She looked over to him with, back still turn “What’s a Young boy like yourself doing watching a grown woman sleep… Per-ver-t” said in a sexy voice as her long hair now slowly sliding down her back from her shoulder. “What is it y-ou want.” She says in bit more promiscuous tone feeling her curves “…...” I blink wakening up, now staring at the brat“….EEEEEK PERVERT” I shout “What are you doing HERE?”

“Now what’s this all about you PERVEED BROOM HEADED BRAT?” I scream at him awakening Tatsu in the next room.

“GRRR, GET OUT IM NOT DECENT” I scream jumping out of bed throwing pillows at his face.

*im stepping out for a bit brb*

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-17-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
"Well you finally decided to show yourself” Nozomi said in a discreetly still laying, heart and breathing still calm. “I’ve been waiting for you…” she said sitting up, back still turn to him. She looked over to him with, back still turn “What’s a Young boy like yourself doing watching a grown woman sleep… Per-ver-t” said in a sexy voice as her long hair now slowly sliding down her back from her shoulder. “What is it y-ou want.” She says in bit more promiscuous tone feeling her curves “…...” I blink wakening up, now staring at the brat“….EEEEEK PERVERT” I shout “What are you doing HERE?”

“Now what’s this all about you PERVEED BROOM HEADED BRAT?” I scream at him awakening Tatsu in the next room.

“GRRR, GET OUT IM NOT DECENT” I scream jumping out of bed throwing pillows at his face.

*im stepping out for a bit brb*
*liking it, more details of you please ::looks like a cute doggy::*

She throws pillows at me, because of me seeing her naked, she must've been forgotten, that i'm...blind. The pillows were aimed good, but i dodged them easy. Sometimes having a superb hearing is better then seeing i guess.

'Why did you disturb the peace ?' i asked her with a serious face. In the meanwhile she ran out of pillows.

'When I left i asked you a question, maybe you'll have to find it back in your memory, but I need an answer to it!' i said to her.

I could hear her heartbeat, it was slow, she didn't fear me, though not as much as most people do. Maybe it's because she doesn't know me, maybe it's because, she's ...Gullpp... naked. A wide smile turned on my face. 'picturing her body inside my head.'

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#76 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-17-2007, 10:51 PM

Days after days, (there was too many to keep the count) I was waiting to finally arrive to the next city, Disan, on my grandpa's old horse. I bringed some food and water, but because I wasn't hungry at all, I didn't even touched the food from the begining of my journey. Then I yesterday realised that the horse ate everything... Damn horse TT_TT

But the ting was... Since all hose day I didn't ate anything, and I'm still not feeling weak... what's my problem? I also didn't slept for almost a week! Of course, the horse wasn't as .. special, so I had to let him rest sometimes. But only a little bit. I want to get to the city as soon as possible!

I leaved Bachuu behind because I tought something wonderfull was waiting for me outside.... But Now I'm crouching all alone on my horse's back, bored and sooo lonely.

"Are we there yet?" I asked ... Of course no one was here to answe to my stupid question. I should have been the only one that could answer it anyway...

The horse turned his head to me, with a "Oh just shut up!" face

"Hey what's your problem! Don't be mean! You ate all the provision, and I didn't even reproach it to you! Stupid horse!"

The horse, like if he was truly understanding what I was saying, kicked me up to the front. Now I was lying on the ground, like a dead bird that as been hitted by a train. (yeah train doesn't exist in this world I guess!)

The horse turned back and started to walk in the opposite dirrection.

"Hey WAIT A SEC YOU D*(& ()*^&* AAAHH!!! "
I runed after him, grab his neck and turned him back again.
"HeY! I you didn't made all this way to go back! I don't like you needer, but if we want to survive then we should just work togheter, right?"

Now he was looking at me like if he was saying "I'm the only one who works here you lazy girl!"

"yeah I know... maybe I should just..."
I suddenly stopped, realizing that in front of me, there was the Disan's Door, so big so shiny in the sun's light. It was like a dream, I mean.... I'm here! I DID IT!!!

"OH YEAH I DID IT!!! WOO WOOO!!!!!!! YAY!!!"
The horse looked at me while I was jumping around like a frog that as been on the speed for weeks.

"AWESOME!!!!"
I stopped again... wait a sec... How Am supposed to enter here...
I knocked the door as hard as I could... but no answer. Knock again.. stilll no one. All my hopes were flying away now...

"don't look at me like that, horse, or I'll open it with your head"
The horse looked shocked, and he started to bran (is that the right word? agian sorry for my bad english!)

In despair, I banged my head on the giant doors waiting to the sun to burn the door in flam.
"please please please, don't tell me I did all this way just to talk to a f*^&* door and a stupid horse?"

The door openned just a little, and I failed on the city's rock road, right on the face.
"Ouch damnit"
When I stood up, I realized that there was screams coming from the center of the town. Villagers were running like if their life were in danger all around me.

"what the ...??"

I garbed the horse's mane (not sure of the word again, sorry)
and conviced him to enter in the city. Closing quietly the door after me, I heard somoene asking me not to politely :
"hey you!What Are you doing here? You can't enter without permission! Have you one?"
It was an officer... or some kind of autority representant.. well that's what I first tought when I saw his ridiculous hat with the big mustache on his face.

"well ... no... you see.. I camed from Bachuu, and that's a pretty long way from here and I..."

" I don't care, You cant enter! leave now or I'll use the force!"
The officer was going to kick me out when suddenly, a... big thing... well.. I don't know how to describe it, since that's the first one I've ever seen in my life... It was looking like a lezard, but in thousand times bigger, and it has wings... well anyway, that thing ate the officer in a fraction of second, and flew away to the center of the town.
"Well... hum.. thanks you.. big lezard thing... Now I can enter without problem!"
Not too impressed by what have just happened, I jumped on the horse's back and runned to find the market place. Memories were bluring in my eyes... I remembered seeing one of those creatures in a book when I was yougn.. just couldn't remember the name... This is a fairytale thing... But How could...?

Arrived to the market place, I assisted to an extreme combat against the Black Creature and two more-warrior-looking-people-then-what-I-ever-saw.
There where fighting for their lives, but I was wondering, how could anybody could possibly be that powerfull? I mean.. look at them! fighting this invicible-looking creature was really hard, so why don't they ask for help? What are everyone else's doing in the city?
A giant eagle appeared from nowhere and fighted with the two others. Now there was an other guy that camed out from a corner of the house on my right and started to fight.

It was really impressive. Where did they learned all of this? Am I the only one on earth that don't know to fight properly?

I couldn't help, I would have been useless...

The battle finished, the two guys were wounded... the women was taking care of them now.. the dragon was gone, but I was still like hypnotized by what I've just seen. It was even bigger than What I could ever dream to see in a lifetime...

"I have to ask them how I could become like them!"

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made
(#77 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-17-2007, 10:57 PM

The night was darker then usual. Maybe it was an omen..A bad omen. I was going to find no sleep tonight in this bed. I said to myself. I pushed open the inn's bedroom window. The moonlight was reflected off of the ocean. I could see the harbor from this 3rd story window. Seagulls were singing at the shores. They must have fetched themselves a decent meal. It just hit me that I hadn't eaten all day. I spent all my money on Nozomi.

But I didn't hunger for food. I hungered for the blood of the Silver Dragon...A strong window pushed through the window and directly at my face, blowing all my black hair back.I touched the mask covering my eye. It was smooth and fit perfectly over the curves in my face.

I picked up Sora, who was on the bed and jumped up onto the window's frame. I started climbing the side of the building until I reached the roof. I sat on the roof and started to clean the dragon blood from Sora with a delicate cloth from inside my pocket. Sora's grayish metal color had returned as the red faded. I didn't want to move from my spot...I didn't want to stop staring at the moonlight. It reminded me of my night's with my love Shima, we used to sit on the grassy cliffs in the middle of the night. She'd play with my hair while my head rested on her lap. And we'd both look at the full moon.

A tear drop feel down the left side off my face....That is the only tear that would fall. I pushed the single tear away angrily. And layed on the roof with my hands on the ba ck of my head....

*Our stalker is still tied up, and I still have his swords. He is in my room of the inn, still asleep*

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-17-2007 at 11:26 PM.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-17-2007, 11:35 PM

*Yeah i had to go so i wasn't very detailed in my last post*

"Who are you?"I asked the Pervert brat, wondering why Tastu hadn't barged in. Then again why would I want two men staring at me in my nightly."Who are you do you know me?"

"Disturb the peace?" I retorted to his stupid question, "Your the person coming in uninvited watching an innocent, yet beautiful, woman sleep"

"and why are you here how did you know I was here?" I asked the pervert viewed him from behind the bed peaking over the edge. He said noting, he just stood the not moving."Teh, ALL Little Boys are Perverted brats .

"Something you asked me?" I said to thinking back to his previews statement "I was Lost following that Tatsu guy. What do you care?"

(#79 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

01-17-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichirin View Post
'Do you want this i asked her ?'
That's what i asked and you didn't answered my question then...I need an answer.

'Do you want to die ?' i asked her.

The window was open, a cool wind flew trough it, i felt it, i felt it flowing over her body. It was almost as i could see her. 'Doesn't she know I'm not joking around?' i asked myself.

She didn't answer, is it too soon for her to answer, doesn't she know a clear answer. I guess she just like me.

I walked past the naked girl towards the open window, there standing on the balcony i jumped up to the roof. The warrior was sitting there, i heard his heart was restless.

'Dragons ?' i asked him as if i cared.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here

Last edited by Ichirin : 01-17-2007 at 11:54 PM.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-18-2007, 12:03 AM

It was strange seeing the blind boy approach me out of no where on this rooftop...How did he know I was there, I didn't make a sound, If he had popped up any other time I would have been surprised and wanted to confront him since I have been seeking him since yesterday...

I kind of ignored him...At this point I really couldn't be bothered. I was too sleepy and my mind was full of Shima. I turned my head to look at him. I gave a weak smile. I could tell that he had been to see Nozomi. I could hear her voice yelling at him...

"What do you want kid? Yesterday you couldn't be bothered with us....Why'd you come here? Come to me on this roof...You must want something. Though not know it...." I stood up and picked up Sora and help him loosely in my grip. I wasn't in the mood for a fight. If that is what he came here for...