JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   The Official Writer's Thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/19906-official-writers-thread.html)

Salvanas 10-09-2008 07:03 PM

The Official Writer's Thread.

Well, here is the thread devoted to Writers of JF.

Everyone on this post is an official member of the 'World Writers Clan' on JF.

Here's some information:

How will this thread work?

Basically, under all the member's name (if that member wishes), the links to their own writings will be posted. This is a great chance for critiquing and as Thirdsight put it "reviewing" everyones works.

How do I join?

PM me and I'll put your name up here.

How do I get my work up here?

PM me your story, or even better, put it up on DeviantArt or any other site and just link me that.

Or here's another thing you can do, if you can, post it somewhere and then simply look at your post and click the "post number" of the thread. That gets you a link of just your post. And send me that link.

Rules

1 - No insulting. Critique is good. Insulting is not.

2 - No offtopic discussions. Please.

3 - If you don't want to post any of your writings, let me know. I'd rather if EVERYONE posts their writings, otherwise there's no point being in this group.

That's really it. When critiquing someones work, use this format;

Author: (Name)
Title: (Name of story)
Comments: (Critique or comments.)

Note: The real owner of the clan is MiraHirana, unless he/she wishes to make me the leader. I'm just getting the thread started.

Update: We have more members, put to make the thread look much more neater, I'll only put people's name on here who have sent me a link of their work.

Members:

Salvanas (Okutai):

Short passage: 'A meeting of brothers'

Not today. Not tonight.

Thirdsight:

A Poet's Lament

Place

What the Wind Carries

Precipice

Identity (n.)

Corner Jesus

Epistemology

Eiri:

Short story entry: Currently no name

CrazyLee:

Deviant Art

TBoD - Introduction 1

Short story: Currently has no name, his contest entry

Nickel:

www. Nobodycares .com - Chapter 1

Eiri 10-09-2008 07:56 PM

sweet, as for a title for my story.....I'll get on that...

MiraHirana 10-15-2008 11:41 AM

Yeah! I have a vice-president. This is great that you all like this idea so much.

Nickel 10-15-2008 03:35 PM

Thanks for posting me. I'll try and get the second chapter up soon. It shouldn't be a problem.

CrazyLee 10-15-2008 04:11 PM

Hmm, means I'll have to kick my muse into action again then. Shame that its currently high on sugar.......
Cheers for the add though.

ThirdSight 10-15-2008 05:00 PM

As soon as Salvanas posts the links to my work, they'll be there. This is also a very obvious statement.

Sadly, that'll be it for a bit of time. School's working me hard, and I gotta' get into gear if I'm going to do well this semester, so a lot of my creative endevors are put on hold.

It bums me out too.

Salvanas 10-15-2008 10:48 PM

I'll update the list with new work and members tomorrow, it's late and I'm tired at this moment.

Eiri 10-19-2008 07:33 PM

hey I have more writing in Writerscafe

clicky the link thats in my sig

and here too

Authspot :: Eiri

Nickel 10-21-2008 12:28 AM

Chimear:Chapter One

This is the first chapter of a adult sci-fi novel I'm writing. Oh and when I say adult, I don't mean filled with sex or anything that like. Just for older sci fi fans.

CrazyLee 11-12-2008 10:53 AM

Are we still doing this, just it seems to have been preety quiet lately. I've uploaded more work onto both my Devi and WritersCafe pages you see and would love to read more work by others.