JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
02-07-2007, 06:18 PM

"Alright, Jaustin or what ever you are, I dont know what is between you and lady, but apparently she dont want to go with you. So I think its time for you to bow out." Jaustin dropped Suezette turned against me and I could see his lifeless eyes buring in anger. *good I draw his attention to me, just hold on baby, hold on*
"Did I asked you something? I gues no so why dont you just die?!" screamed Jaustin and start shooting at me with his twin dragons. I was quicker then him I raised my right hand against bullets and stoped them with shield in my watch. After he depleted his magazines in both of his guns he realized that I am still standing he raised towards sky and then with full speed charged against me. Now its my turn I quickly drawed my katana and was ready to strike, but in that second he stopped and with fear looked at my sword and in the next moment he disappeared. I didnt understand how could scare single blade such a beast, but then I remembered the words of that man who said me that I carry sword created by Masamune, which is known from legends as creater of holy swords. Heh, so the legends were maybe true. From my speculation got me back to real world loud sigh of Suezette. I quickly looked at her wounds again. Then I looked to her beatifull eyes. "This will little hurt, but it will help you. Trust me." With all her effort she managed to shake with her head as a sign of that she trust me. After that I get injection and stab her right to her heart. When I saw the pain in her eyes I instinctualy hugged her and whispered "Stay with me, please dont die now"
(#52 (permalink))
Old
SoftSilentDeath (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2007, 06:29 PM

Laughs evil laugh " you pathetic weakling "

"as if you didn't bother to read ahead and that i healed her already."

"You honestly think i would hurt someone that is more interested in me then she is a pathetic pansy with a sword."

"Do you really think just cause its a holy sword it would scare me. I have been cut and stabbed by baptized sword and the whole 9 yards and yet i am still here. You stupid fool. KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

Picks him up and slams him through 4 concrete walls and then cuts his arm off wielding the sword. As he runs and bites into his flesh draining his blood slowly out of his body sending him through wall after wall rendering him more useless as he gets the wind knocked out of him repeatedly.

"Your a pathetic weakling human with a sad excuse for a sword. Don't fuck with me agian or next time you will die. As for suezette she doesn't need any pansy fuck like you so stay away from her if you don't want your heart cut out and posted on a steak in a church."

walks away carrying suezette in his arms her head leaning on his shoulder. Her arms wrapped around him as he walks away from the weakling that thought his holy blade and forcefield could stop the devil himself. Laughs an evil laugh and says " In the name of God, all impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. AMEN! "
(#53 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-07-2007, 11:05 PM

I tried to get out of Jaustin's arms but it was useless. I was still very weak and I was slowly dying. Atavius was the only one who could see that. Atavius was right, I didn't want to be with Jaustin. He scared me so much. He was too powerful for me or anyone to take on. I knew he had to work for the King now. I started to squm around in Jaustin's arms but he held me too tightly to move. I suddely felt a sharp pain in my neck. I turned my head and saw Jaustin was biting down on it, sucking my blood. I tried to scream but it was pointless. He was too strong and powerful for me to try to fight back. I gave in and I couldn't stop thinking about Atavius. I hoped Atavius was ok. Jaustin had hurt him badly. I could still see the look in Atavius's eyes when he saw me laying there motionless after Jaustin's first attack. He was a kind and caring person. Unlike Jaustin who's only goal was to kill me. How can two people be so different?

**Sry I gotta run guys! SoftSilentDeath, can you please back dodwn for a while? This story isn't going the way we wanted it too. please and thanks!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#54 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-08-2007, 07:30 PM

It was late at night when Jaustin and I got back to Jaustin's house. I was asleep in his arms and still bledding from his bite marks. He layeeed me down in a bed and layed down next to me, just to make sure I was going to make it through the night. I woke up in the morning with Jaustin next to me with his arms rapped around me, like I was a pillow or something. I some how manged to get free (again) and I put a pillow in my place. I slowly walked out of the room and into the house. I saw armor form 1896 hanging on his walls. I kept on walking until I came to the front door. I opened it slowly but it still creaked a little bit. I waited 5 seconds to see if he had waken up but he didn't so I slipped out of the house and started to run away when my knee gave out. I was in so much pain but I knew I had to get away from this place. I kept on running until I was about 2 miles away. I looked back behind me just to make sure he wasn't following me, but I saw someone else following me. Atavius. He ran up and gave he a hug.
"I waited outside Jaustin's house all night wondering if you'd be ok and able to get out alive. What I injected you with," he told me as he still hugged me, "was a medicine that resotres you're strenght over night as you sleep." I couldn't believe it. That stab into my heart had actually saved my life? I was speachless. atavius was the complete and total opposite of Jaustin. Atavius was a kind of person that was rare now a days. He was normal. No clone of anyone. Just himself.
"Atavius, I have no idea how to repay you for saving my life, twice now. There has to be something I can do to show you that you really saved my life." I saw he had a sparkle in his eyes. His face was glowing with joy.
"Come with me. We'll leave this place and never come back. I'll protect you form any harm that would ever come in you're way." I knew he ment it. He face was serious but his voice was soft. He only cared about my saftey. I hugged him even tighter and just whispered, "Of course."

**haha have fun with this Razgirz!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#55 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-08-2007, 08:11 PM

delete these two posts

Last edited by SoftSilentDeath : 02-08-2007 at 08:44 PM.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-08-2007, 08:30 PM

delete this

Last edited by SoftSilentDeath : 02-08-2007 at 08:43 PM.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

02-08-2007, 08:42 PM

wakes up slowly and finds that sueszette had left while i was sleeping. I slowly walk to the fridge and pull out a packet of medical blood drinking it.

"fuck it i don't give a shit anymore. If she can't look past her cold heart and see anything not my fault." Walks to the peice of armor and swords. Pulls a sword off the wall and starts flaring it around having fun playing with it.

"This is such a great sword. I am surprized i found it next to such a pathetic soldier."

Walks outside and looks into the moon "What a beautiful night." Walks slowly back inside and then takes a seat in a red thrown by the fire place. "Fuck she took one of my coats." Takes another coat out of the closet and puts it on as he puts his guns back in their holsters.

"the next time i see that kid agian i'm not going to just hurt him badly. I will end his life and make him cease to exist anymore."

Sits back into his chair and drinks his medical blood packet. As he looks out into the dark night he just sits there thinking and wondering what to do now.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-08-2007, 09:38 PM

***SweetSuicide...That has to be the CUTEST icon I've ever seen! And I decided that I'm bring another character into the story...so, I'm gonna put in his character stats when I finally post what I've been writing...ok? He's really cool!...I like him...lol***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#59 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

02-08-2007, 10:00 PM

**Thanks Musashi! lol I hoped you approve**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#60 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-08-2007, 10:29 PM

***I do...very "anime"....I like alot!***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...