JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

Send a message via AIM to timushi
01-25-2007, 07:04 PM

ok im in but what is this about?? isn't there a stroy line somewhere? or do we make it up as we go along??

timushi

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-25-2007, 07:53 PM

Ok.. well my charater Stats are...

Name: Suzette
Height: 5 7
Weight: 125
Weapon (if any): Machete
Further Details: She is a loner. She doesn't really open up to many people and if she does, it's very rare. She has a dark past and has been through some really hard times in her life. She's just looking for someone who can come and help her off the ground.... *sigh*
Apperance: Beautiful. Long, flowing brown hair that draps down to her lower back. Peircing blue eyes, cold and dead to the world. Black jeans and black tank tops is what you'll alays find her in.
City: Forked River, NJ, USA, year 2090. Half the world was killed in a nuclear war and the other half of the world is all advanced in techonolgy. Think of the Matrix "Real World" to get the idea of what I'm getting at.

The day were getting closer to the end. I walked along the broken road that I used to walk to get to my home that was destroyed in the war. I was the only surivior of the war. I slowly walked up to where my house used to stand. The whole house was gone. Nothing remained of it. I walked into the place that I used to call my bedroom and found one thing still in tact. A picture of a family. A family that was happy. A family that was alive and breathing. A family I no longer had...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
matttholen (Offline)
her and me, meant to be

Send a message via AIM to matttholen
01-25-2007, 08:05 PM

thats really good
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-25-2007, 08:30 PM

you idiot!! you're suppost to out up somthing!!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
01-25-2007, 11:18 PM

ok.....i'll try to help and get this started...
My character stats....
Name:Myzura
Height:5'6"
Weight:117
Weapon (if any):3 hand guns, 5 knives/daggers, 2 granaids, and plenty of poisonous liguids and gases...
Further Details:Myzura has an attitude that could kill you, that is, if her weapons don't first. She always has all her weapons on her, though they are always cooncealed. You never know they are there unless you know her very well. She is a loner and doesn't insist on looking over anyone but herself. Always gets what she wants, even if she has to fight for it. Though she is an assasin for the world, she really doesn't care about people. If you piss her off, god have mercy on your soul...
Apperance:Very sexy! Dark brown hair that reaches pass her butt, however, it is always in a pony-tail. She tends to where tight black jeans with black boots and a black tank-top. Could totally pull off the "killer-model" look. Boys are attracted to her, and for fun, she leads them on to only break their hearts.
City:She is originally from Forked River, NJ, but left there before the nuclear war destroyed it. Nobody she knows has seen her since.

The soft air blew pass me as I walked threw some little town. I was trying to return home, but from the looks of it, home was not going to look the same as it did 11 years ago. I haven't seen one person since I arrived in New Jersey. It's about time someone blew this place up. I continued to walk down the lonely street of what used to be Lacey road out in Bamber. Not a single tree stood.

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-26-2007, 07:23 PM

RULES AND STORYLINE/SETTING

ok, I'm going to give a basic story line to you guys...k?.....Pretty much, the setting is the world in 2090. you can live anywhere in the world but remember, in the year 2079, all the countries with nuclear bombs went to war and destroyed over half the world. Everything outside major cities are dying. some creatures that survived mutated with others, creating new ones so yeah.....inside larger cities, everything is very high-tech and futuristic. there is only one disease that they haven't been able to fix, and that's a new one caused by nuclear chemicals. No one is blind, deaf, fat, dumb (as in can't talk), or any other physical or mental diseases, unless you live outside cities and/or are very poor. credit cards, lisenses, registrations, proof of identies, criminal records, and other things like that were all turned into little micro-chips and placed inside people's fingers, so therefore it is near impossible to steal these things....so, yeah, that can be a character goal if you guys wasnt it to be, i don't know. But yeah. As for wars, people still hate each other, but they're afraid to use nuclear weapons. However, they still have other high-tech weapons, so as long as you give a really good description of what the weapon is, you can have it......oh, and, NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS! ok, that's pretty much it....i guess we will develope a plot as we go....

(#7 (permalink))
Old
popeyethehomeswinger (Offline)
New to JF

01-26-2007, 07:43 PM

LOl old school story telling RPG
quite entertaining ^^

There aint nothing like homeswinging =)
(#8 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

01-26-2007, 08:02 PM

heres my character stats...

NAME: Raian
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEAPONS (IF ANY): LAZOR VISION!!!!
FURTHER DETAILS: somewhat a mutant from the nuclear chemicals; looks like a normal human, but aquired lazor vision through chemicals...open, brutally honest, bold, partially immature, optimistic/ funny guy, doesn't care what people think
APPEARANCE: cute...long brown hair (maybe dread locks *havent decided but currently in corn rows lol*), hazel eyes, both men and women alike attracted to him *totally NOT gay...only when situatuion calls for it. lol not in real life*.
CITY: Forked River, N.J.. touring fall out shelters and happy to be in one when bomb dropped...

*character stats courtasy of musashi*

LOVE YA DARLIN'!!!!

timushi

(#9 (permalink))
Old
timushi (Offline)
OH MY GOD SLASH BUDDAH!

01-26-2007, 08:53 PM

ok so i dont know why i didnt write this in the other post but whatever

as i stood as the foot of Bamber Lakes, watching the grey clouds roll across the red sky, i sat and tryed to remember what life was like before the blast. i had always lived in and around Forked River and Bamber Lakes, but this is my first trip back since the blast. i was six when it took place.

as the dismal water rolled over the sand i left what was left of the lake and went on my way trying to find town. just as i reached the road i set my eyes on this beautiful creature. so i took my camera out and brought my eye to the eyepiece, but when i looked through it was gone. slowly i took the camera away from my face and then there was a dagger at my throut
"who are you?" she said
"none of you'r damn business!" i said, my voice quivering, *i never could trust a woman with a knife*
"i said who are you?" she pressed the dagger harder against my throut
"ok i'll tell you...im an observer of natural beauty" i wasnt entirely lying

timushi

(#10 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)

01-26-2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timushi View Post
ok so i dont know why i didnt write this in the other post but whatever

as i stood as the foot of Bamber Lakes, watching the grey clouds roll across the red sky, i sat and tryed to remember what life was like before the blast. i had always lived in and around Forked River and Bamber Lakes, but this is my first trip back since the blast. i was six when it took place.

as the dismal water rolled over the sand i left what was left of the lake and went on my way trying to find town. just as i reached the road i set my eyes on this beautiful creature. so i took my camera out and brought my eye to the eyepiece, but when i looked through it was gone. slowly i took the camera away from my face and then there was a dagger at my throut
"who are you?" she said
"none of you'r damn business!" i said, my voice quivering, *i never could trust a woman with a knife*
"i said who are you?" she pressed the dagger harder against my throut
"ok i'll tell you...im an observer of natural beauty" i wasnt entirely lying

timushi

***How'd you know I'd be pissy like that? Good job timushi, I like it!***

I jerked my knife closer to his throat. Who was this guy? He seemed kind of familar in a way. I stared at him evily.

"Can you lighten up a bit?" he said. Was I any kind of threat to him at all? "Jeez, all I did was try and capture your magnificant beauty...Is that so bad?"

"Yes." I said sharp and coldly. I looked into his eyes. They held a sort of hope that I hadn't seen in someone's eyes in a very long time. In fact, it was eleven years since I saw that kind of hope. It was before I left home, in the eyes of one of my closest friends. "Do I KNOW you?" I said with a horrible attitude.

"Jee I hope so, and if you don't, I'd just LOVE to know you..." he said, a hint of humor in his voice. I drew back my dagger and backed several steps away. I knew him, I knew him very well.

"Raian...? The little six year old flirt from my childhood..." Yeah, I knew him. Smirking, I waited for him to realize who I was. After a moment, the confusion on his face disappeared and was replaced with a look of surprise and shock.

"MYZURA?" he said, in an Oh-my-god-you're-still-alive tone of voice.

"Yup...who else would hold a knife to your throat and then leave you living?" I said, sarcastically. In these days, not very many people who put knives to people's throats left them living; at least, not the people I associated with...but then again, the people I usually associated with are all dead, so maybe I wouldn't know. I helped my long-lost friend to his feet and put my knife away.

"So, Myzura, how are you? Where have you been? And what brings you back to the place I know you hate so much?" he asked, brushing himself off.

"Well, in order, I'm fine, couldn't be better; none of your god damn business, but if you have to know, I've been in Japan, China, Eygpt, France, and other various countries across this horrible excuse for a world; and because I am here of my own free will. I was coming back in hopes to find some clues on my next target, but apparently that is something I cannot do, as is Lacey isn't here anymore..." I answered as I looked around at the vast nothingness that was once called my home. We started walking along Lacey road again toward town; seeing nothing but dead trees and a cracked open road.

***What do you think of that?***