JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-13-2010, 04:14 AM

I looked through the photographs in your first link, and they're very good! I'm gonna take a look through your other works now.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

09-13-2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
I looked through the photographs in your first link, and they're very good! I'm gonna take a look through your other works now.
Thank you! Sorry, but all the links are the same; I just update the link whenever I post new photos. However, I do some YouTube stuff as you can see so if you're interested in seeing some videos of Japan then you should check it out!

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-13-2010, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
Thank you! Sorry, but all the links are the same; I just update the link whenever I post new photos. However, I do some YouTube stuff as you can see so if you're interested in seeing some videos of Japan then you should check it out!
Oh okay. '_' I'll check out your YouTube channel then!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-13-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Why so critical?

Look at your signature.
I'm an AKB48 fan. My sig reflex that as it should. It doesn't have anything to do with my views or imagery of Japan.

The Op's post is "My Japan through pictures" BIG BIG difference.

I don't know there the OP is coming from, but I hate foreigners who's main interest in Japan is the girls. Interracial relationships that just happen(naturally) are OK with me, but Asian girl fetish is sick to me.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-13-2010, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiuchimu View Post
I'm an AKB48 fan. My sig reflex that as it should. It doesn't have anything to do with my views or imagery of Japan.

The Op's post is "My Japan through pictures" BIG BIG difference.

I don't know there the OP is coming from, but I hate foreigners who's main interest in Japan is the girls. Interracial relationships that just happen(naturally) are OK with me, but Asian girl fetish is sick to me.
Wow. There is nothing exploitative or offensive about those pictures at all.

Chiuchimu, it feels like you are trying to pick a fight. We have certainly had people here who are Asian girl fetish types, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Keep doing what you are doing, WingsToDiscovery.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-13-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Wow. There is nothing exploitative or offensive about those pictures at all.

Chiuchimu, it feels like you are trying to pick a fight. We have certainly had people here who are Asian girl fetish types, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Keep doing what you are doing, WingsToDiscovery.
Everyone has their own opinion.
All pictures of girls - zero pictures of guys seem strange to me. So, my post was directed to the OP. He can answer for himself.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-13-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiuchimu View Post
Everyone has their own opinion.
All pictures of girls - zero pictures of guys seem strange to me. So, my post was directed to the OP. He can answer for himself.
When people actually take the time to post actual pictures of their real trips to Japan, that is really cool.

There are plenty of guys in the pictures he has posted. There is nothing wrong with his pictures, and I hope he posts more. He doesn't have to answer to you or to anyone since he hasn't done anything wrong.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-13-2010, 09:21 PM

Umm strange things happening here. Somebody posts some recent photo's of JAPAN-- So what if there are plenty of girls-- whats wrong with that. I'm not even sure that OP is a Man-- I thought Wings was female/ He/she has been very helpful by videoing and posting some of those films in what seems very busy parts of JAPAN.

Maybe there are more females out than there are men-- but somebody/ /chiuchimu has a very narrow and warped mind.

I am female-- I am old-- I like to see pictures of the girls as well as males. Usually women are more attractive than many men-- well in My view anyway.

I appreciate WINGS posting the photos and videos.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

09-13-2010, 09:51 PM

Thanks, MMM.

Yeah, chiuchimu, I really want to have some fun with your posts but it will just end up going nowhere, and I have a habit of doing that on this forum anyway ^_^
If it makes you feel any better, I am going out with a white girl this weekend. Maybe that will help assuage your "Asian girl fetish" fears! lolz

I'll still post pics, but as a penalty for chiuchimu's behavior, you all have to suffer with a slew of sausage fest pics next time! haha

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography

Last edited by WingsToDiscovery : 09-13-2010 at 10:04 PM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Mazikeen (Offline)
His Word In Stone

09-14-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Why so critical?

Look at your signature.
It's okay for the Japanese to fondle their women on trains, write rape fan-fiction revolving around Sailor Moon/Teenage girls, and hey even adolescent children(affectionately named LOLI), and so on. But when a foreigner takes pictures of Japanese women, well, then the gloves are off!

Last edited by Mazikeen : 09-14-2010 at 12:53 AM.