JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
04-06-2008, 03:21 AM

By nature I write very little when I am getting to know people. It is just my way. I know it would be hard for people to choose that but their are others that would. You all don't seem to know the meaning of love that I have finally figured out with time. It is 7 months into our marriage and we are laughing and teasing like we want to. Love is more than what you all think it is. Love is companionship, trust, and the willingness to talk to one another over descitions. You can all fight about what love means but that is what I have learned. I am sorry I come off as a young person but that is how my high school education was. I was put in the disability group of children and had special this and that but that is a long story. Their is nothing wrong with me except that my education makes me stupid that is why I did not stay in school. High school made me dumber than smarter. I actually learn more when I am learning on my own or with a friend.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Gerlandox (Offline)
Chaotic Energy

Send a message via MSN to Gerlandox
04-06-2008, 08:23 AM

Take it not too personal gagt
some people think in a way and some in an other
but as far as your love is sincieare
WHO CAREs
Didnt mean to hurt you
ciao

I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM, I AM NOT WHAT I THINK I AM, I AM WHAT I THINK YOU THINK I AM...
(#93 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-10-2008, 03:08 PM

dude...can you really say you can understand someone who was born during world war 2, or in a different era, who knew different worlds than you did. That's all I'm saying...how can someone be a companion to someone who isn't comparable...think about it this way...lets exaggerate the age. from 22 to 18 and the man be 100...he might die in a few months, would you still marry him? WOuld you still think this and that abotu love. Love isn't really blind...its more subconscious than anything...lol

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#94 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
04-10-2008, 03:09 PM

Honestly I don't care. O_O

Kendra Wilkinson is dating Hugh Heffner. He's 82 - she's about 20.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-10-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Kendra Wilkinson is dating Hugh Heffner. He's 82 - she's about 20.
Oh, why would she? Mmmh lemme take a guess... MONEY?! Plus, this way she makes sure there'll always be room for her in his magazine.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
04-10-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Oh, why would she? Mmmh lemme take a guess... MONEY?! Plus, this way she makes sure there'll always be room for her in his magazine.
Who is Hugh anyway?

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-11-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
Who is Hugh anyway?
Hugh Hefner is the founder of Playboy. True perv like no other xD!

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
04-11-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokunin View Post
dude...can you really say you can understand someone who was born during world war 2, or in a different era, who knew different worlds than you did. That's all I'm saying...how can someone be a companion to someone who isn't comparable...think about it this way...lets exaggerate the age. from 22 to 18 and the man be 100...he might die in a few months, would you still marry him? WOuld you still think this and that abotu love. Love isn't really blind...its more subconscious than anything...lol
You know my answer and yes I like people that are different than me. Where would this world be if everyone was the same. The age thing does not bother me and it more interesting to learn from the older generation then running blind in the street like most young people do.
Look at things from different situations and you will see that if you are willing to learn things then do so if not then leave it alone. I feel better educated by this man than any teacher could ever do for me.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#99 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
04-11-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
1: I'm not saying money aint involved here. But honestly it doesn't seem like it. O_O; Which is kinda surprising. Hearing her talk about him erases all tracks of this being a relationship based upon money.

2: His girlfriends only appeared in the magazine ONCE. Also he told his current 1st girlfriend that she could never be in the magazine, cause she wasn't photogenic enough.

Hugh Heffner might be a pervert, but I'm NOT doubting his intentions with these girls. O_O; I'm usually pretty much disgusted with a situation like his - him being that old dating three girls in their twenties. Yet I have nothing but respect for his work AND his girlfriends. ^^;

• and yes. --'' I watch their show on E! Entertainment Television.

EDIT; Sorry for derailing this btw. >_>

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#100 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-14-2008, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt21 View Post
You know my answer and yes I like people that are different than me. Where would this world be if everyone was the same. The age thing does not bother me and it more interesting to learn from the older generation then running blind in the street like most young people do.
Look at things from different situations and you will see that if you are willing to learn things then do so if not then leave it alone. I feel better educated by this man than any teacher could ever do for me.
taking and learning form the old, and becomeing one with the old are 2 VERY BIG DIFFERENCES...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...