JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   What is your opinion on and older and younger person getting married? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/13412-what-your-opinion-older-younger-person-getting-married.html)

Gackt21 03-15-2008 11:46 PM

What is your opinion on and older and younger person getting married?

I am married to a man of 66 years of age and was wondering what sociaty felt about it. I personally don't care anything about age but sometimes people don't like it.

Tsuzuki 03-15-2008 11:50 PM

lol and you?? how old are you ?? :confused: XD my aunt married a 10 years younger as herself man XD so it doesn't really matter for me :rolleyes:

Cea 03-15-2008 11:51 PM

Considering, that's a rather large age gap, but I don't think that relationships and love should be measured by age.

Gackt21 03-15-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 428590)
lol and you?? how old are you ?? :confused: XD my aunt married a 10 years younger as herself man XD so it doesn't really matter for me :rolleyes:

It does not matter to me about age. The only thing is my parents don't like the age gap. I am 22.

Gaberdeen 03-15-2008 11:58 PM

Hmmmmmm

22 and 66....

I guess if you both love each other there's really not much anyone can say. Society should accept thats two people want to be together.

At 66, I'm tempted to ask a series of unnessecary & uncomfortable questions regarding physical interpersonal relationships, but after further consideration, I've decided the wine wants me too, but I don't, so i'm going to just stop typing.

Tsuzuki 03-15-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428597)
It does not matter to me about age. The only thing is my parents don't like the age gap. I am 22.

lol your one year younger as me ^^"" well 66 is to old X) but when you love him it's ok XD but a bit wierd

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaberdeen (Post 428601)
Hmmmmmm

22 and 66....

I guess if you both love each other there's really not much anyone can say. Society should accept thats two people want to be together.

At 66, I'm tempted to ask a series of unnessecary & uncomfortable questions regarding physical interpersonal relationships, but after further consideration, I've decided the wine wants me too, but I don't, so i'm going to just stop typing.

Hun sex life is like other couples but different to. I was a virgin when I came to my husband.

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 428602)
lol your one year younger as me ^^"" well 66 is to old X) but when you love him it's ok XD but a bit wierd

Hun at first I wanted my men younger than me then I change to older that me. Mature (sexually and mind wise), funny, caring, playful, etc. I have never been somebody for the normal.

Tsuzuki 03-16-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428607)
Hun at first I wanted my men younger than me then I change to older that me. Mature (sexually and mind wise), funny, caring, playful, etc. I have never been somebody for the normal.

XD that's not the right topic for me lol I'm not really interested in Love ^^
but your story is interesting :vsign:

koaku 03-16-2008 12:08 AM

If your both in love....i don't see any problem....