JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Do you belive in real love?
Yes, I do! 85 61.59%
I'm not sure... 35 25.36%
No, i don't...! 18 13.04%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2008, 11:45 AM

Not really.

It would be like believing elves or the Easter Bunny or anything like that.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
cassiechan (Offline)
~I ♥ Chocolate

06-20-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
Not really.

It would be like believing elves or the Easter Bunny or anything like that.

~ XD ... okay

[accepting requests]

Finished Orders:
~TokyoRain
~strawberryshinya

Currtenly Working on:

Your request?...

Japanese-German brother Narutocrazy101
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
06-20-2008, 01:13 PM

I believe in it, though most people say I shouldn't.

But it's not about believing, it's about accepting it's existence. :]
Some people choose not to, for any number of reasons, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
cassiechan (Offline)
~I ♥ Chocolate

06-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
I believe in it, though most people say I shouldn't.

But it's not about believing, it's about accepting it's existence. :]
Some people choose not to, for any number of reasons, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others.

~Wow...i never thaught this way... "it's about accepting it's existence" this is true...! =D

[accepting requests]

Finished Orders:
~TokyoRain
~strawberryshinya

Currtenly Working on:

Your request?...

Japanese-German brother Narutocrazy101
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiechan View Post

~Wow...i never thaught this way... "it's about accepting it's existence" this is true...! =D
Everyone I know accepts the supposed existence of Love.And it seens like most of the people also do.It seens to be much more difficult to find anyone that accepts that it actually does not exists.

Most of the things that we consider reality are nothing but shadows from our minds and souls.Everything is too subjective.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

06-20-2008, 02:01 PM

I believe in it. There are some people you just have an instant connection with, and love is one of them you generally only find with one person. Love seems to be a word for all the things you feel when you first find someone who you like very deeply. But there is no real explaination for it.

I think the whole ' it's all science and it wears off within a year ' stuff is a load of crap to be honest. That's just my opinion.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-22-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I believe in it. There are some people you just have an instant connection with, and love is one of them you generally only find with one person. Love seems to be a word for all the things you feel when you first find someone who you like very deeply. But there is no real explaination for it.

I think the whole ' it's all science and it wears off within a year ' stuff is a load of crap to be honest. That's just my opinion.
I AGREE !! its been two years for me now and i still fucking absolutely love KFC ZINGERBURGERS !! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-22-2008, 07:41 AM

Of course love exists. But it's not always the roller-coaster to the moon feeling. that super romantic part often subsides into something more subtle, genuine, and mature. If you're looking for the thing that zaps you and sends you hurttling through space, you might not recognize the real subtle love when it hits you. that stuff is often in movies and t.v. In real life, that jet-pack love is really passion expressed in a physical sense.

Some people also say, "Love and relationships take a lot of work." well, only if you're with the wrong person. People are poor at finding a mate. If you're with the right person, it's very easy. You just like to be together and forgive the human element in a person. Love, relationships, marriage all need mucgh deeper consideration than "am I attracted to the person" and "is there passion?" Can you see yourself with that person at 70 years old, sitting in a rocker together and enjoying each other's company? Is your relationship appropriate for the community (it's not just about you, but your families and people around you), is the person going to spend all your money and keep the house a mess? Will there be clashes over philisophical or religeous points of view?

when you're young, love is a passionate stirring to procreate and becomes an unrelenting force capable of making or breaking people. that's why your folks tell you to slow down. Take the long view.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

06-22-2008, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
I AGREE !! its been two years for me now and i still fucking absolutely love KFC ZINGERBURGERS !! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Lmfao Pumpum xD
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
06-23-2008, 12:03 AM

Sure do. No doubt it's got to be the best feeling ever, knowing you've found it I mean.

everything is relative and contradictory ~