JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
11-26-2008, 06:29 AM

Well, I cant remember honestly. My first relationship(and only at this point), I didn't know the do's and don'ts and what to expect and needless to say, it was surrounded by stuff I choose not to dwell on. Not to mention that was in 8th and 9th grade so neither one of us were very mature(me especially). I do hope that I've changed in that respect(mature) being in college now.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-26-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cridgit001 View Post
Well, I cant remember honestly. My first relationship(and only at this point), I didn't know the do's and don'ts and what to expect and needless to say, it was surrounded by stuff I choose not to dwell on. Not to mention that was in 8th and 9th grade so neither one of us were very mature(me especially). I do hope that I've changed in that respect(mature) being in college now.

you can be the most mature dude on this planet but the females will still confuse you & you will never know when you've done something wrong.

& you can't ask either. 'cause they get mad when you ask 'cause then they get upset that you had to ask

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#43 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-26-2008, 06:37 AM

That is specifically why I killed the analyist part of me. Trying to figure out how women think and what-not. Like trying to build a sandcastle during high-tide. But I will say, it's what keeps me guessing is what keeps it interesting. If I know what to expect, then its boring.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-26-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cridgit001 View Post
That is specifically why I killed the analyist part of me. Trying to figure out how women think and what-not. Like trying to build a sandcastle during high-tide. But I will say, it's what keeps me guessing is what keeps it interesting. If I know what to expect, then its boring.
i like your optimism. i hope that you are taking bipolarness during PMS into consideration when you say that.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
alexlovesrock (Offline)
JF Regular

11-26-2008, 06:39 AM

when i was a child i thought romance would be just like disney... but nothing works like that... pretty dissapointing actually...
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-26-2008, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlovesrock View Post
when i was a child i thought romance would be just like disney... but nothing works like that... pretty dissapointing actually...
yeah. i was hoping for a magic carpet ride myself.

i know your disappointment.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-26-2008, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriko View Post
i like your optimism. i hope that you are taking bipolarness during PMS into consideration when you say that.
Im normal I swear. Killed may be a strong word though, more like, I chose not to do it anymore, kind of thing.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-26-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlovesrock View Post
Fcuk Disney. it makes mindless drones of its watchers.>.< thats not what romance looks like>.< they just get you addicted so you need more and more and more until you DIE.............so i guess they are like cigarette's.

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-26-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
Fcuk Disney. it makes mindless drones of its watchers.>.< thats not what romance looks like>.< they just get you addicted so you need more and more and more until you DIE.............so i guess they are like cigarette's.
don't blame disney for your lack of self control.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-26-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriko View Post
don't blame disney for your lack of self control.
its not like that. i actually hate Disney. my sister never stops watching it. i actually had to hide some from her^.^

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."