Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
09-07-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
It's k, I understand.

The only thing I hate is when guys ignore my friend once they find out she likes them. She's really pretty and sweet and guys hang around her all the time. But it's like with Tyler or Carter, once they found out she liked them, they dodged her at all costs. But then Tyler sent a text to her askin what she would do if he kissed her. Then he avoided answering what he meant by it.

Why are guys like that? It never happens to me. They're just like, sorry but no. [the only time my crushes find out I like them is when someone tells them] But still...
I've seen that happen a lot of times.
I still don't understand it ^_^
But of course, lots of boys are a tad immature for quite a long time.
Tyler might like her . . . maybe he's just shy and that's why he's avoiding her, even if they've hung out a lot.

(P.S : lol, i was a cheerleader once ^-^ )

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#12 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-07-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
I've seen that happen a lot of times.
I still don't understand it ^_^
But of course, lots of boys are a tad immature for quite a long time.
Tyler might like her . . . maybe he's just shy and that's why he's avoiding her, even if they've hung out a lot.

well, he knows she likes him but he said he only loves her like a sis then the next time he came over to my house, [he comes over whenever she is here to swim] after he had left, he sent that text.
but he supposedly has a girlfriend in another school yet hangs around his ex a lot. hugging, holding hands and the sort. he even said he loved her over the phone *cries*
but now laura said she officially hates him cus he's always sendin mixed signals
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-07-2008, 07:40 PM

Quote:

Lol, I used to be! Wow, that was such a long time ago. [Offtopicness]
(#14 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
09-07-2008, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
well, he knows she likes him but he said he only loves her like a sis then the next time he came over to my house, [he comes over whenever she is here to swim] after he had left, he sent that text.
but he supposedly has a girlfriend in another school yet hangs around his ex a lot. hugging, holding hands and the sort. he even said he loved her over the phone *cries*
but now laura said she officially hates him cus he's always sendin mixed signals
Ha, it looks like this dude is very confused. ^_^
It's best not to want to get involved with him juuuuussttt yet.
That's happened to one of my friends before, it was a complete
mess. So I think Laura is doing the right thing. Those kinds
of situations can only get worse, and they're soooooo
confusing... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Lol, I used to be! Wow, that was such a long time ago. [Offtopicness]
I hate to say it, but when I actually caused the whole squad to quit. V_V
Haha, I was really peaved with the new rules that were completely
ridiculous, so we went up to the principal, they refused to change it.
Sooooooo. i was like "well I'm quitting, this sucks, etc. you should too to
prove a point." We never had a squad again. (i graduated from there
so it's official) ^_^

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#15 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-07-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Ha, it looks like this dude is very confused. ^_^
It's best not to want to get involved with him juuuuussttt yet.
That's happened to one of my friends before, it was a complete
mess. So I think Laura is doing the right thing. Those kinds
of situations can only get worse, and they're soooooo
confusing... ^_^
Actually, Tyler has been goin through some rough times...pretty much like I have. I know Laura still likes him but she just won't admit it. Cus she gets this look whenever she sees him. But me, guys confuse me way to much...but all my friends agree that I'm gonna be single til I get to college, I'm gonna run into some random dude being my clumsy self and we flal in love. Haha, I don't believe them but who knows with me
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
09-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameslayer22 View Post
you may have a point their
Question is; what do you want to achieve. Do you want to become a hot guy and enter the devils circle? You will be no different. You could find the good sides of being deviant. Just make sure you are looking at the right place, and show your best side to those who appreciate it.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

09-07-2008, 09:26 PM

This thread is just a very badly concealed rant about how you like a girl, yet she doesn't like you and goes for other boys.

Seriously, just because you might give her "100% love", that doesn't mean she wants to go out with you. I learned that when I was 10.

Did you ever think that it was your looks? Maybe how you whine in almost every post? Maybe how you feel sorry for yourself all the time?

Seriously, no woman wants a whiney man. Go out there, look at what some other boys are doing to catch the girls, then just try and use some of those tactics.

OR try this. Perhaps its what you wear? Perhaps it what you look like? Perhaps you're overweight?

So many things that could be deterring you. From your looks to your personality. The people that say "Don't change yourself for other people" have different views on this, but heres my view.

Change yourself only to the point where you have accomplished your task. Don't over do it, and still be yourself. And lastly, don't be clingy.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

09-07-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
This thread is just a very badly concealed rant about how you like a girl, yet she doesn't like you and goes for other boys.

Seriously, just because you might give her "100% love", that doesn't mean she wants to go out with you. I learned that when I was 10.

Did you ever think that it was your looks? Maybe how you whine in almost every post? Maybe how you feel sorry for yourself all the time?

Seriously, no woman wants a whiney man. Go out there, look at what some other boys are doing to catch the girls, then just try and use some of those tactics.

OR try this. Perhaps its what you wear? Perhaps it what you look like? Perhaps you're overweight?

So many things that could be deterring you. From your looks to your personality. The people that say "Don't change yourself for other people" have different views on this, but heres my view.

Change yourself only to the point where you have accomplished your task. Don't over do it, and still be yourself. And lastly, don't be clingy.
Amen. *bow*

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Fooflowers (Offline)
ETiD

Send a message via MSN to Fooflowers Send a message via Skype™ to Fooflowers
09-08-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

its the truth in a somewhat hammer to the face way, wich most ppl dislike but looked at sensibly and thru logical eyes will help you get what you want or realize they are not the person for you

/shoot to thrill
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
09-08-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I dont understand... what do you mean?
They never find the fruit on the tree because of the leaves. Yet it's all green.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.