JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Gameslayer22 (Offline)
If I Offend,Walk Away!!!

Send a message via MSN to Gameslayer22 Send a message via Yahoo to Gameslayer22
Cool True stuff - 09-07-2008, 04:28 AM

why do you girl go after the jock " good looking" guys,that you know will be a big jerk,only love you until he has seen enough of you,and will make you cry,but leave the sweet quit guys that would probably love you with 100% of his heart to pick up the pieces of his heart that you girls broke?

LOVE is a four letter word. just....like....FAKE....

Emo Is Not A Fashion Statement But A Way Of Life.

Yashira Is My ONE AND ONLY !
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
09-07-2008, 04:40 AM

It's not just girls that are like that.
what about the guys that go after the cheerleaders?
Whatever your answer is to this question, it will be the same as the other.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
09-07-2008, 07:34 AM

If the girl is the type who is unable to see that reality, and would choose a jock over a decent guy - she`s probably not really worth being with in the end...

Which comes to another question; why do guys (not of the jock variety) go after the type of girl who will never treat them well? Why do they go after the girls who are going after the jocks, when there are usually plenty of other decent girls around them?

It all goes both ways.
I can`t tell you how many times I`ve seen sweet guys chasing after airheads while totally ignoring the girls around who are like them and likely to actually care about them.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-07-2008, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
what about the guys that go after the cheerleaders?
No offence but this kinda made me mad cus I am a cheerleader and not a lot of places are exactly like that anymore. I don't even associate with guys at my school...except for my guy friends.
Now its more, if you're in the clique you date whoever you want, if your not...then you don't get the time of day.

Me, personally, I don't really care about looks, but more personality though lately I've just pretty much forgotten about guys all together cus their to confusing for me. (To many people sayin they like me and crap and to many of my guy friends askin for advice on girls) so yea...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
09-07-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
No offence but this kinda made me mad cus I am a cheerleader and not a lot of places are exactly like that anymore. I don't even associate with guys at my school...except for my guy friends.
Now its more, if you're in the clique you date whoever you want, if your not...then you don't get the time of day.

Me, personally, I don't really care about looks, but more personality though lately I've just pretty much forgotten about guys all together cus their to confusing for me. (To many people sayin they like me and crap and to many of my guy friends askin for advice on girls) so yea...
Sorry!
That was just the first thing that came to mine ^_^
but he used a cliche, so I did as well. (well not really a cliche, but when he said jock... lol)
No intentions of upsetting anyone.

Well it's not always a cliche, it's mostly like that at my school anyway.
It's different everywhere.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Gameslayer22 (Offline)
If I Offend,Walk Away!!!

Red face - - 09-07-2008, 04:32 PM

i understand what all of you are saying but this actually happened to me,i was really pissed of because she was of my social group and i was trying to go with her but she went out with the jock kid wich was my friend.and at the end he realized he was not best for her and he dump her, now she has had one bad relationships after another,and is out looking for a guy that she thinks is good for her but did not even take me ito consideration.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

09-07-2008, 04:43 PM

This thread is stupid.

First off: just because you cannot tap some ass it does not mean you can generalise every female out there.

Every female is a human being and therefore thinks and acts how she sees fit. This world has gold diggers, beauty hunters, geeks, quiet girls, innocent girls and a whole load of other personalities we do not know about.

Why are they like that? The answer is simple, it because they were raised in that environment.

Lets have Gameslayer22 copy one and raise him in a poor environment and then lets have Gameslayer22 copy two raised in the opposite environment, if you witness their development you may realise that their identities may not be the same. They conceive reality in a different perspective due to their experiences.

Seriously, like, wow, how simply minded can you get.

You might as well come out of the closet and say "Hey, man, I want to be in some reality TV show where I get to bang all the females I can". If FlavaFlav can get some ass you sure as hell can.

Let's leave it at that, but seriously, once again do your homework, make sure you're up to date with the basic understanding of human nature, because you wont be able to keep your girl happy if you aren't.

Last edited by Bureda : 09-07-2008 at 04:52 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
09-07-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
And if you try hard enough then you can have anything you want, in time.
People should learn to read between the lines.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Gameslayer22 (Offline)
If I Offend,Walk Away!!!

Cool hm - 09-07-2008, 06:47 PM

you may have a point their

(#10 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
09-07-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
Sorry!
That was just the first thing that came to mine ^_^
but he used a cliche, so I did as well. (well not really a cliche, but when he said jock... lol)
No intentions of upsetting anyone.

Well it's not always a cliche, it's mostly like that at my school anyway.
It's different everywhere.
It's k, I understand.

The only thing I hate is when guys ignore my friend once they find out she likes them. She's really pretty and sweet and guys hang around her all the time. But it's like with Tyler or Carter, once they found out she liked them, they dodged her at all costs. But then Tyler sent a text to her askin what she would do if he kissed her. Then he avoided answering what he meant by it.

Why are guys like that? It never happens to me. They're just like, sorry but no. [the only time my crushes find out I like them is when someone tells them] But still...