JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

10-22-2008, 06:34 PM

In my opinion there are two types of guy regarding this issue [generally speaking of course]

1. He loves his girl to dress up, he likes her to look good and he likes to take her out and show her off. He doesn't care that other guys look at her, because he knows how beautiful she is and he's lucky to have her. This can be seen as a good thing or bad thing depending on the person.

2. He likes his girl to be reserved. He doesn't like her to show herself off, he doesn't want people to fancy her or notice her because he doesn't want anyone to steal her away from him.

I guess both kinds have their good and bad points and they both show care for their girlfriend but yeah.

If you want to wear your heels then you go ahead and do so ~
(#32 (permalink))
Old
OddyStrix (Offline)
JF Regular

10-22-2008, 06:58 PM

i think you def did the right thing.
wearing heels isn't exactly a relationship-ruining thing, and he shouldn't expect you to change it.

personally, i would only change something that really is a problem, and is a problem with me.

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must first be different." -Coco Chanel
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Daydreamer (Offline)
Hi everyone

10-22-2008, 09:02 PM

i would never change how i am because of someone else:s comment! who ever will love me, he would love me exactly how i am!
(#34 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

10-22-2008, 11:54 PM

Well, I'd make changes only if it was life/relationship threatening. If it was something I really liked and it was neither of those two, I wouldn't change it, and I wouldn't ask her to change either.

With the small things, you gotta learn how to deal with it. It's one of the requirements of a relationship, last time I checked. Can't be COMPLETELY alike, no matter how much you have in common...

(#35 (permalink))
Old
YoruKage (Offline)
Cyber Cafe Employee

10-22-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Well, I'd make changes only if it was life/relationship threatening. If it was something I really liked and it was neither of those two, I wouldn't change it, and I wouldn't ask her to change either.

With the small things, you gotta learn how to deal with it. It's one of the requirements of a relationship, last time I checked. Can't be COMPLETELY alike, no matter how much you have in common...
That's so true. Also, even if you had EVERYTHING in common, you'd get SO bored of each other. Variety is the spice of life, ya know! ^^

I'd rather be an idiot having fun than a genius bored out of his mind.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Graciie (Offline)
Will Eat Your Children!

11-02-2008, 04:05 PM

if they dont like you for who you are, then they shouldnt be going out with you in the first place

~ Visual Kei ~
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

11-05-2008, 02:09 AM

You broke up over heels O.o ........... thats a new one.

Well I'm getting into a deep relationship with a girl I met in the military and well I use to smoke alot of cigs, like 555 and brothmens but she told me she hates the smoke. She also said she didn't want me to smoke as much so I stopped for her, it wasn't anything that I needed anyways so I guess stopping or buying cloths that are a little more apropreit wouldn't hurt.

I would see it being wrong if he said something like, "Don't laugh like that it makes you look stupid" or something along those lines then that would be a big problem.

Come on don't tell me your creativity is only limited to highheel shoes T_T.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

01-18-2009, 05:31 AM

i would gladly exchange my boyfriend for a box of pepperoni pizza.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.