Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
11-10-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Things that prevent me from getting a girlfriend:

My job.
Yep that sums me up too. My work takes up too much time to do very much let alone date someone.

(#112 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-10-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
And some of us women will never understand WHY men find breasts so attractive. They're just breasts...
To you, they look like just breasts. But as Alpha rightfully said, we are basically programmed to like them.

I mean, why do some women find men attractive? Hm?

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#113 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
11-10-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaidosLilFanGurl View Post
What keeps me from getting a BF is because I hear too many of guys conversations and they're never about what they like about the girl, it's always about their looks. And I actually do like someone right now but I won't go after him because most guys in my eyes are too shallow(but I don't think he's like that). So I don't have time for that because I'm not pretty, I'm just average.

Quite frankly it really pisses me off when I hear guys talk like that.
'Cause guys never hear about how shallow girls are either, mainly wanting guys with an Olympian figure, or out shopping for what will tease men more or make them more attractive than the other women they're shopping with, and don't forget how women will care so much about their body that they neglect the more important things, such as making sure that their IQ is higher than the highest setting on their thermostat.

Funny how that can work both ways ya'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
...Yeeeeeah. I just wanna find a guy who cares about ME, and not just my body or my looks. That's one thing I HATE. =) But unfortunately all the sweet guys I've talked to online, live in different countries..
Would you be surprised if I told you that if you were to visit the sweet guys you talk to online, they'd most likely be swooning over your body as well? If you're a good lookin' lass, guys will look.

I love it when people look at things in only one way.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-10-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I'm sorry... but I think this is some sort of urban myth. (Not calling you a liar... I'm sure it has happened before but I don't think it's nearly as widespread a problem as you imply)

I've never done that.. I don't know any guy that has nor do I know any girl that has had that happen to them nor would they let them get away with it.
I wasn't implying everyone does it, but once is enough. I do find it pretty insulting. I don't let them get away with it, but it's just rude and it does happen.

I also don't believe men are 'programmed' to find breasts attractive. They are for feeding children, the same as cows udders. [lol]

Last edited by MissMisa : 11-10-2008 at 04:35 PM.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

11-10-2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Would you be surprised if I told you that if you were to visit the sweet guys you talk to online, they'd most likely be swooning over your body as well? If you're a good lookin' lass, guys will look.

I love it when people look at things in only one way.
Right, I'm not saying "GUYS SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT LOOKS!"

The guys I've talked to online aren't shallow - they don't JUST care about the way I look. Sure, they may think I'm pretty but they compliment my personality more than they compliment my boobs for example. That's the way I like it.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-10-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I wasn't implying everyone does it, but once is enough. I do find it pretty insulting. I don't let them get away with it, but it's just rude and it does happen.

I also don't believe men are 'programmed' to find breasts attractive. They are for feeding children, the same as cows udders. [lol]
It's how it is Misa. Men are programmed to be turned on by breasts.

Ofcourse, they have other uses too.

Quote:
The guys I've talked to online aren't shallow - they don't JUST care about the way I look. Sure, they may think I'm pretty but they compliment my personality more than they compliment my boobs for example. That's the way I like it.
Nice tits.

Sorry, had to be done.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

11-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Well i want a gf.But i am a lone wolf I like to be alone a good percent of the time so i know that could not happen.

What you all are talking about i have been trying to get the point into thunda's head for like 2 and half weeks.Sure a women can have any size hooters and have an ass.

But to be honest i think it should be more about the woman all around.Not Just hooters or ass

But i am just different i suppose i am rare type of guy

Last edited by Sutiiven : 11-10-2008 at 04:54 PM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-10-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiiven View Post
Well i want a gf.But i am a lone wolf I like to be alone a good percent of the time so i know that could not happen.

What you all are talking about i have been trying to get the point into thunda's head for like 2 and half weeks.Sure a women can have any size hooters and have an ass.

But to be honest i think it should be more about the woman all around.Not Just hooters or ass

But i am just different i suppose i am rare type of guy
Ofcourse there's so much more to a girl. But seeing as no one has powers to see into someone's soul, we have to start with something.

Thinking otherwise is plain naive.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
wilsontheterrible (Offline)
JF Regular

11-10-2008, 05:40 PM

I believe this fixation can be summed up with a quote by Erik Ellefson - "God gave man a dick and a brain, but only enough blood to use one at a time."

"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence." - Henrik Tikkanen
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

11-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Yeah i know what you are saying and agree but there are people all over the world that are either one...

But what i am saying is that just how some people were taught growing up ?