LinkBack Thread Tools
(#441 (permalink))
Old
Meta77 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-08-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyedhen View Post
Haha maybe. I just think it's cruel allowing someone to stay with me because people get upset about things like 'you haven't said you love me in weeks!', which confuse me. If I've told you I love you, I assume that you know my feelings, so I don't see why I should continuously say it. It's really hard for me to say things like that, so if I make that effort it must be for someone I really care about. And if I say it now, the other person will think I'm just trying to shut them up. A vicious cycle that ultimately eats away at both of us
true but i guess some people just like to continue to hear it
(#442 (permalink))
Old
shibani (Offline)
New to JF

09-20-2009, 05:33 PM

The only thing that keeps me from getting a serious girlfriend is the dreaded Friend Zone!

I only start liking a girl if I spend time with them( no love at first sight for me) and by the time I want to start a relationship they've become close friends.
(#443 (permalink))
Old
Deviruu (Offline)
オワタ!

09-20-2009, 06:05 PM

I've never been in a "real" relationship and honestly I kind of don't want to.
I don't like the idea of being alone, but it's awkward for me being with a dude.

I was asked out for the first time, got my first kiss then ditched the same day. It made me feel pretty darn shitty, so I plan on staying single for a while longer, since I have plans for the future involving moving to another country after visiting a few times and college.
So it's going to be pretty hard to keep a relationship.
(#444 (permalink))
Old
Oppie (Offline)
New to JF

09-21-2009, 04:02 AM

after my girlfriend broke up with me i kinda gave up on dating for a while lols maybe its because i was too emotionally attached to her, so i'm guessing nothing is really preventing me from getting a girlfriend except for myself lols
(#445 (permalink))
Old
mitsuki18 (Offline)
\(^ ^)/

Send a message via ICQ to mitsuki18 Send a message via AIM to mitsuki18
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM

Things that prevent me from getting a GF.
Well, probably my looks, as I'm kind of... big, the fact that I'm too shy to walk up to a girl and say that I like her and perhaps I'm too picky, too.

Ah well, I'm sure I'll find a girl eventually.
(#446 (permalink))
Old
Liongale (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Liongale Send a message via MSN to Liongale
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM

Working 12 hours a day- this makes it very hard!

At least I have time to study languages. Maybe I can marry a book...
(#447 (permalink))
Old
Mortry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-12-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibani View Post
The only thing that keeps me from getting a serious girlfriend is the dreaded Friend Zone!

I only start liking a girl if I spend time with them( no love at first sight for me) and by the time I want to start a relationship they've become close friends.
YES!! someone who understands me
I wouldn't mind dating a close friend though, never tried it before...
I've never had a GF for that matter... The only thing that prevents me from getting one are my parents. They say I'm to young, that I should focus on school, not girls...
(#448 (permalink))
Old
Altaru (Offline)
I want my Insanity back!

10-13-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibani View Post

I HATE the Friend Zone...

I tried asking a close friend out once... NEVER again. We don't speak that much anymore, it's kinda awkward...

Squad 11 - Sanity isn't our style.

Emilie Autumn, in the middle. She's amazing. That is all.

"We're all puppets. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."
(#449 (permalink))
Old
LordKiwii (Offline)
JF Regular

10-30-2009, 10:14 PM

Boys at my school think I'm weird haha xD But I don't know I guess I don't meet many guys since I never go out to clubs or something (There aren't any cool ones in our town) and I see every guy in my classes as friends and nothing more Also I look like I'm really shy but I'm not... really...

Don't worry you're just as sane as I am ~ Luna Lovegood

I'm not weird. You are all just too normal.

STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF

My favorite bands (atm) all in one crappy made signature, yaay! Cinema Bizarre, DBSK, The GazettE and An Cafe!
(#450 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 03:52 AM

Hmmmmmmm, Just got out of a relationship

Things that get in my way of finding another girlfriend.....

1) The fact that I dont go out of my way to meet people. I find it easy to pick women out when I go out to parties, and events...i dont do clubs or shady things that lead to shootouts. (In my city 2 clubs have been shut down because of shootings and there where only 3 to begin with)

2) My girlfriend...Always , when I'm in a relationship I seen to attract more women for weird reason. I guess they could smell the fact that they can't have me and it exites them or something..when I'm single it just doenst happen.

3) Trust.
I can be pretty trusting if I'm inlove, i guess in my case too much. I have rejected a few advances made on me by other women, and I TRUSTED my ex to do the same. But I guess she grew tired of me and left me for another guy.

4) Shyness

Sometimes I'm scared to approach some women who are definately hot but have this "untouchable" aura around them, and If they aproach me first I might comeout as shy or evasive..

5) I been told that sometimes I look unaproachable....I dont see it..but watever lol

6) I been told I'm "too nice" what ever thats supposed to mean lol

7) Too laid back, apperatly there are things, I'm supposed to get furious about and I take it with a grain of salt..... (too lightly i guess)

8) I can't afford one while balancing tuition and future travel expenses

9) Honest, sometimes I guess it hurts..

10) I seem to understand people, but people just don't seem to understand me...

Well thats about it for me...

from reading some of the post some of you guys just need to tell the girl you like her BEFORE landing in the "Friend zone". Its hard but even if you are already there let her know how you feel..or you'll regret it.

Women who are happily single....I'm happy for you! Most guys are a$$holes remember that.

For those who can't find the one bc of their love for anime, cosplay, etc...If you start loving those things outside of your room you will find someone!!!

For everyone who thinks they are unattractive, beuty is in the eyes of the beholder remember that!

(Wow that was supposed to be short, sorry for the long post!! lol)