JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#511 (permalink))
Old
tenmins (Offline)
JF Regular

04-01-2011, 12:17 AM

From my experience, style counts for a lot in Japan. eg. good fashion sense; tidy, modern apartment in a decent area; nice car; and for guys, a semi-dark mature kind of disposition works wonders. (ie. don't giggle all the time and get blind drunk when around females.)

Even if you're really good looking, if you aint got style your pushing the proverbial up hill if your looking for a bf/gf.
On the other hand, if you're not that attractive but you ooze style you will go a long way.

Less is more...

http://www.tenmins.com
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

04-18-2011, 03:36 AM

I believe the thing that keeps me from having a boyfriend is being very serious looking. Or maybe rude. I' sorry but if I do not like a guy then I will not give any hints or advances or flirtatious acts. However, I can be very dense. I will tease back if I am teased but it isn't until they begin to advance that I completely cut of any tie. It's creepy. I don't understand why some boys cannot just say they like a girl. No, I do not like being treated as a girlfriend if I have no idea of the person's feelings.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. 私の一番な色は何ですか。「Day--」 黒沼爽子と翔太くん。いつでも/もじもじ-- 30
(#513 (permalink))
Old
Trifectionx (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Trifectionx Send a message via MSN to Trifectionx Send a message via Skype™ to Trifectionx
04-18-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinai View Post
I believe the thing that keeps me from having a boyfriend is being very serious looking. Or maybe rude. I' sorry but if I do not like a guy then I will not give any hints or advances or flirtatious acts. However, I can be very dense. I will tease back if I am teased but it isn't until they begin to advance that I completely cut of any tie. It's creepy. I don't understand why some boys cannot just say they like a girl. No, I do not like being treated as a girlfriend if I have no idea of the person's feelings.

*plooka plooka*
so u'll go with ne guy tht tells u he like u???

There is no such thing as ronin, fore all samurai know that I am their true master. Also, ninja, geisha and Pokemon in later years.
日本語を勉強する
(#514 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

04-18-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifectionx View Post
so u'll go with ne guy tht tells u he like u???
'However, I can be very dense. I will tease back if I am teased but it isn't until they begin to advance that I completely cut of any tie.' -- Put into simple terms, if I do not like the guy and they have made advances to me in ways I do not like I am no longer even friends with them.

*plooka plooka*

(#515 (permalink))
Old
Trifectionx (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Trifectionx Send a message via MSN to Trifectionx Send a message via Skype™ to Trifectionx
04-18-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
'However, I can be very dense. I will tease back if I am teased but it isn't until they begin to advance that I completely cut of any tie.' -- Put into simple terms, if I do not like the guy and they have made advances to me in ways I do not like I am no longer even friends with them.

*plooka plooka*
ahh. i see. but i think this is a little contradictory. you say its because of your seriousness and how you cut people off. when it seems the true root is that you don't like the person advancing on you. and the guys you do like aren't.

There is no such thing as ronin, fore all samurai know that I am their true master. Also, ninja, geisha and Pokemon in later years.
日本語を勉強する
(#516 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

04-18-2011, 04:46 AM

'I believe the thing that keeps me from having a boyfriend is being very serious looking.' --- I never said I was serious. Are you saying that the guys that I like do not like me?

I have a wonderful boyfriend, thank you very much.

*plooka plooka*

(#517 (permalink))
Old
Trifectionx (Offline)
JF Regular

04-18-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
'I believe the thing that keeps me from having a boyfriend is being very serious looking.' --- I never said I was serious. Are you saying that the guys that I like do not like me?

I have a wonderful boyfriend, thank you very much.

*plooka plooka*
lmao, i guess thats one interpretation.

no need to thank me btw, i didnt do nething

日本語を勉強する
(#518 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifectionx View Post
lmao, i guess thats one interpretation.

no need to thank me btw, i didnt do nething
Sorry to go off-topic, but I have to ask . . . is English your first/native language? No judgements, just curious.
(#519 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

04-21-2011, 11:17 AM

untidy, smelly, yellow smile, unshaved, sweaty, stink breath, ear wax, sweaty socks, hair on unpleasant place,too fat, too skinny,acne ...etc <<<<<<<<<<<Physical ...something that not normal will prevent you to be attractive for others sexes.

Too gloomy,too serious, too funny(joker), too smart, too stupid, too freaky.. etc.. <<<<< behavior/personality ... BAD habit and BAD personality will prevent you getting gf/bf.

For me
I'm Mr nice guy, friendly, have manner, and caring... but i can be untidy,big(hard,stubborn) head, not serious, and stupid(not trying to use my head lol) !..

so because i used to be very nice/soft to everyone, girls dislike it.
because sometime i can be a airhead or stupid(not listening), girls ignore me.

I have sweaty foots, so every time i say to peoples like: don't breath to much or you will smell my smelly foots xD....

That's what prevent me getting GF ....

but he .. that's how it work ..we have our positive and negative.

Always Pro and Cons
(#520 (permalink))
Old
throese (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to throese Send a message via MSN to throese Send a message via Yahoo to throese Send a message via Skype™ to throese
10-29-2011, 02:20 PM

Well, I'm honestly unsure. I'm a gentlemen, treat people with respect and kindness, and treat others the way I want to be treated. I can't stand men who abuse women in any way, shape, or form and think it's completely wrong and no reason for it. Yet, I always end up in the friend zone.

I guess a few "flaws" of mine would be coming on to strong, sometimes, and maybe not having a job.

I'm a computer geek and love tinkering with them and trying out new things. Also love to read and write. Hope to make a lot of new friends. I am currently attending college. =)