JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#491 (permalink))
Old
Unknown (Offline)
The Darkness

07-06-2010, 08:21 PM

Let's just say I promised a "certain" person I'll never talk or look at another girl while I'am with them.Of course I'am not gonna be rude meaning if they acknowledge me I'll say hi back but other than that I'll stay faithful to the above

Feel My Intent
(#492 (permalink))
Old
hinata4life (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata4life
07-10-2010, 10:53 AM

What me prevents from getting a bf/gf is that I still love my 1st boyfriend... I was stupid enough to break up with him 1 year ago... -though I will post this, I'm quite scared that he might read it-
I got some boyfriends after him... But for a short period of 1 to 3 weeks... So I'll just stuck to being single untill seeing my ex another time and get the straight answer if it will be a rejection or getting a new chance..

Love cute things~ <3 Nya~
(#493 (permalink))
Old
inuyasha1989 (Offline)
raijin

Send a message via MSN to inuyasha1989
07-10-2010, 03:45 PM

What me prevents is : Same as the topic starter no one likes here anime and such stuff : ) I used to have one "online girlfriend" but then I told this to one "friend" of mine ; he laughed at me , so i quit. Lol .
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Nki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Nki
11-24-2010, 04:27 AM

I dont want any "girlfriend" any more... just hang out and stuff... but those "love stories" are not for me... I´m starting a new path in my life and I´ll be glad to meet a lot of female girls... I´m a very happy Single.

Nki Loves You.
(#495 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
Oh boy where to start... - 12-02-2010, 02:01 AM

Gah...highschool anywho... What prevents me from getting a gf would be well..how people think of me=weird or my looks... Even though many people i know and older say You'll get one eventually just gotta wait or such and thats just kinda annoying hearing it over and over.I had 3 girlfriends so far in my life...1 was we'll when i was too young >>...2nd was when i lived somewhere else but moved and she didnt like long distance.3rd i just got right out cheated on ..she went after my best friend just cause he can make her laugh more then i can and such and yes i think the 3rd one wasnt just right for me and i still stand by that reason.When i got into highscool i commited to changing which i did during my summer after my ex killed my heart and i had to sulk all alone..anyhow that brought a change in me.I take the action and no longer wait for the girls talk to me,i actually consider acting stupid or doing stupid stuff to make ppl laugh or before i didnt cause i consider it dumb to act stupid or do something to make myself look stupid, I also now Im the one starting the conversation and always make sure the girl im talking with is never bored,laughing and happy and always bring a conversation up if i think shes bored,and lastly,It made my shyness go away so i can easily talk to girls now and not be shy or be all akward when around them but, because of this change im not considered shy,quiet,emo or w/e but now weird and even though thats better then the old it keeps girls wanting to go above friendzone which is really saddening for me T^T...and cause of that the very girl I like just think im just a friend that hurted but i kept trying to somehow get her to change her mind and eventually she liked me and i asked her out,date,be my gf in that order and still i get deeply turned down and said she cant have a bf cause of her family then one week later goes out with a guy from my same class..Bah my luck is bad... o.o guess i'll just stay dedicated in trying to learn japan,eventually when im of age and have the money goto a language school in japan and then a university where im a exchange student..Then eventually find a life-partner and settledown later on in Japan...Thats about it I can sum up for what prevents me from getting a gf...If yall feel like aiding a young person in this category I dont mind one bit ^_^..

Last edited by Natoshin : 12-02-2010 at 02:04 AM.
(#496 (permalink))
Old
Nearu (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2010, 07:33 PM

Hmm...
Probably my personality:
1: I'm lazy like hell, sometimes I don't do homework because I'm too lazy to open my closet to get my books ^.^
2: Hobbies, now there aren't much girls who like someone who likes watching stuff like Naruto and plays a lot of games.

Or my looks?
I'm not really the muscular and flat type. Not fat, actually far from it. Pretty lucky since I don't do sports at all.

To be honest, I don't really care about this kind of stuff... if the day comes that I will meet a girl who I like and who likes me too, then let it be so. But I'm not planning on really trying to find a girlfriend. As I said before, I'm lazy. Life is too short to spend so much time on that, and in the end, you'll lose everything anyway.
In my eyes, life is one big joke, and so is love... but remember to laugh about those jokes... enjoy experiencing them!

Btw sorry if I messed my English, it's not my native language
(#497 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-15-2010, 04:14 AM

What prevents me from getting a gf...

the gf I already have strictly forbade it

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#498 (permalink))
Old
macki06 (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2011, 08:21 PM

when i was in high school and a part of college.. could have been my looks, and self confidence. lol. i was very shy, and still is, and i had acne, which made everything worse. haha.
now, id like to think its just that im busy with life and all the changes that have been happening.

but i guess, its all got to do with this weird personality that i have. haha. reading ayn rand's atlas shrugged, and her existentialism crap has made me a complete weirdo. and being interested in anime, manga and everything japanese when you are not japanese dosnt help either.

and i dated a cute and nice girl in college whos also into japanese stuff, and it ddnt really work out, and i never completely got over her, and i find it hard to meet a girl equally interesting thats interested in me. hahaha. lol.
(#499 (permalink))
Old
Elenwe (Offline)
JF Regular

03-05-2011, 05:48 PM

It seems that I only attract older guys... 30 year olds (I'm 20-ish). And also I'm too shy.
(#500 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-05-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenwe View Post
It seems that I only attract older guys... 30 year olds (I'm 20-ish). And also I'm too shy.
so am i. ima shy guy

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life