JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: what do you prefer for relationships or love in general ??
Marriage ((one person in your life )) 45 77.59%
Free Life (( multiple sexual relations during life )) 13 22.41%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
01-02-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
I don't think anyone is pointing any fingers saying those who don't want a marriage is necessarily outcast from the norm.

Marriage can be good, it can be bad. But for what it is, I think it's a stepping stone for those who do want to take it, to consolidate what they have.
I'm not saying those without a marriage have not consolidated thier relationship. But marriage means different things to people.
Agreed. I plan on getting married, but I'm putting my goals first. I want to go to school first. ^.^

(#102 (permalink))
Old
Nki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Nki
01-02-2009, 05:53 PM

C´mon!! seriosly???
I think that way of thinking... "Just one for life time" is really romantic and cool... but I guess that everyone is unique. For me, theres no need to marriage, and if you are in a relationship and you really love that person, then DO IT!
and in case you go and meet TONS of lovers... then I sugest you to Let it be... dont rush the magic... but if the Magic Moment Happen... dont you ever dare to regret it.

3AO7-LOVE (my perspective of Love as a ying-yang)

Nki Loves You.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-02-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakari09 View Post
I agree on the single mother and getting married b/c of a child thing. One of my Best Friends is engaged just b/c she and her fiance had an unexpected baby. It's not working out for them at all. Myself, I'm engaged but I've never had sex with my fiance. It just depends on who you are I think. *sigh* I've been on my soapbox too long. ^.^
If you are responsible enough to take care of a baby, marriage should be easy. Once you are a parent your first priority must be your child. A child does not choose to be brought into the world, so it is the parents' absolute responsibility to give the child the best life possible.

The best situation includes a mother and a father who are married and live together.

Now if there is drug abuse or violence in the relationship, then marriage is not the best thing, but if not, then get married. Maybe you don't think he's your "ideal mate" but if he was good enough to have his child, then he's good enough to marry. And now that you have a child, your personal feelings become a second priority.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

01-02-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If you are responsible enough to take care of a baby, marriage should be easy. Once you are a parent your first priority must be your child. A child does not choose to be brought into the world, so it is the parents' absolute responsibility to give the child the best life possible.

The best situation includes a mother and a father who are married and live together.

Now if there is drug abuse or violence in the relationship, then marriage is not the best thing, but if not, then get married. Maybe you don't think he's your "ideal mate" but if he was good enough to have his child, then he's good enough to marry. And now that you have a child, your personal feelings become a second priority.
Those are some powerful words.
You'll make a good father someday.

Child comes first, a good living condition comes second and a partner comes last, however the living conditions and the partner can come as a bundle of joy at times.

If you're lucky and got a fine booty that is. =P
(#105 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-02-2009, 11:59 PM

A lot of money for nothing...better to stay spend the money together lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U