(#11 (permalink))
Old
maks (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinasLWD View Post
lol @ some replies ..

it's not like i've never thought about confessing to her.. i did it over 'nd over again in my daydreams.. haha .

but i don't think i've got the confidence to tell her about it. i'm afraid i'll be stuck with this for a long long time.. it's just soooo hard to confess..
i know what you mean man....its either you do it or not...you need to choose.

(#12 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-17-2008, 05:58 PM

How about not being so fast, stay around more with her, be friends, go be more close to her and confess when you think she knows enough of you.

If she already does, go ahead...
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-17-2008, 06:25 PM

Uh, I don't know I mean everyone I've been with is like.. once they are friend material, that's it, no chance, lol. When it's been boyfriends I know that we might end up that way so it's more of a bf/gf thing before rather than a friend thing.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-17-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Uh, I don't know I mean everyone I've been with is like.. once they are friend material, that's it, no chance, lol. When it's been boyfriends I know that we might end up that way so it's more of a bf/gf thing before rather than a friend thing.
Bugger.

Just kiddin' Sal

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ThinasLWD (Offline)
JF Regular

12-17-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post

That's exactly what I've been thinking most of the time.. Still it feels like a slap in the face when someone else says it, because this reduces my chances even more..

I think I'll confess to her soon.. It's either that or feel like this for a few months.. Even if she rejects me, I'll at least know how she feels about me..

But I know, that when I'm alone with her, the chance I'd have the guts to confess, are close to 0%.. sigh.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

12-17-2008, 07:08 PM

If shes as much of a friend as you say she is, she will still like you even if you confess and she doesnt feel the same. Stop being a wuss and get on with it.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#17 (permalink))
Old
krisiichi (Offline)
JF n00b

Send a message via MSN to krisiichi
Arrow 12-17-2008, 09:40 PM

ah, but dude, people are fickle! if hanging round me hasnt taught you that Ash lol. i completely see your point, ive been in this situation a few times, its never really worked out for me, but you sorta really have to decide whats best for you. If theres the slight possibility of it ruining your friendship, then really think long and hard about it before acting. Ultimately, there are always other girls out there, as people keep pointing out to me lol.

Dream 2 Defy!!!!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
ThinasLWD (Offline)
JF Regular

12-18-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
If shes as much of a friend as you say she is, she will still like you even if you confess and she doesnt feel the same. Stop being a wuss and get on with it.
I don't care if she'll still like me afterwords, I think she will. It's just I'm to scared to get rejected.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

01-04-2009, 12:41 AM

then you shall be sitting on the fence forever..

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

01-04-2009, 12:50 AM

I have one rule. I don't date friends, unless there's such a HUGE mutual love between us. And by reading your age, and the surroundings and feelings you have, it isn't love. You're infatuated. So even if she does like you, don't take the chance. You'll only break up later, and then you'll lose her.

Asking her out, or confessing will only destroy your relationship. Let it go, and forget about her that way and be friends.

You will get nothing out by confessing to her. Don't.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -