JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Sachiko (Offline)
*waves*

06-02-2009, 02:15 PM

hmmm right before one of my old school balls, i asked a boy to go with me (he was adorable and all that jazz) and he said yes... then a week before the ball, decided he didn't want to go.

I swear i nearly died.
It was pretty mortifying, but you live and you learn i guess. A few years later, it seems that same boy is now in rehab after becomming a severe alcoholic. :]

sure has been a while...
(#72 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
06-02-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachiko View Post
hmmm right before one of my old school balls, i asked a boy to go with me (he was adorable and all that jazz) and he said yes... then a week before the ball, decided he didn't want to go.

I swear i nearly died.
It was pretty mortifying, but you live and you learn i guess. A few years later, it seems that same boy is now in rehab after becomming a severe alcoholic. :]
...bad karma?
(#73 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-02-2009, 02:50 PM

Hahahaha.. Sachi is bloody funny in the true Oz spirit!! OZZIE-OZZIE-OZZZIE-OI-OI-OI

Cheers - Oz
(#74 (permalink))
Old
KitsuneFr (Offline)
Mori kara kimashita...

Location: Versailles, France (not Hellmouth, Sunnydale, lol!)
Send a message via MSN to KitsuneFr Send a message via Yahoo to KitsuneFr
06-02-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
the worst rejection in the world is.....divorce
Well, as me and my ex weren't married, we lived together during ten years and have two 8 years old kids. At the beginning of 2009, I noticed agressivity against me, without reason. She just lost her job and thought that she was depressed. I also notice a lot of messages (SMS) sent by her to an unknown number (I mean I could read the number, but didn't who was it) in her phone bill (which is my name, it was formerly my backup phone). I told this to her brother, which is a good friend (my best friend) but I couldn't think she was cheating on me, it was impossible.

An ending march morning, after 3 monthes of tension from her, we had a verbal fight and she told me she was with another guy, a guy she had met at her Kendô club (we had one in Versailles). The funny point is that I paid her Kendô year and since january, she didn't go to Kendô.

Well, I was very sad the first days, and I took the decision to let her go and to keep the kids with me. I tried to heal my wounds and to think about future. But I did a mistake. Since the school year is not finished yet, I decided to keep her home until end of June, just for kids organization (school in/out, wednesday's school days off, ...). At the same time she retrieved a job, and the tension was less palpable.
Somedays it was hard, because she was criticizing me about my manner of house organisation, as she finishes her work late and the other nights, she is to her guy for shagging. I told her as I have to do practically all alone now, she is pissing me off so she has to close her chatterbox.

Well, days and days followed, good and less good. But I was still trying to heal my wounds. I really thought I didn't love her anymore, no after that she did to me.

But, last week-end, I was at the commercial centre were she works. I was with the kids spending a lot of money buying new clothes 'pour avoir la classe' and increase my sexy attraction lol! Then I saw her arriving with her guy, that I never met before. I just stood astonished, just saying an aggressive "Hi!" then fled to the toy shop buying all that the kids would ever want. I felt a deep pain into my heart and then we left the centre.

Since then, I feel bad again, I can only talk hardly with her, I'm hard with her and she is hard with me. When I ask her if the other guy knows about the kids, what he thinks about morality, she would never answer, or there's only imprecise answer. And I could even understand she had no regret, no remorse. About me I could understand perhaps, but for the kids? The kids she always over protected. Well, I think it is my worst rejection.

But now it is soon summer time, I'll kick her ass out within a month, and I'll see for the future. But sometimes I think that I'll never go in couple, or never know a woman ever. Hard point to imagine, but could be (sad but) true. Thanks 4 reading these long complaint

Qu'est ce qui pourrait être plus beau que les fleurs de cerisier?
さくらのはなが だいすきですよ!
(Sakura no hana ga daisuki desu yo!)
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

06-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Once my stomach rejected the vodka I drank...and then... agony all night, hugging a toilet. That's my wort rejection.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
06-02-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Once my stomach rejected the vodka I drank...and then... agony all night, hugging a toilet. That's my wort rejection.
wow thats terrible.>.<

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Tordek42 (Offline)
Absolute Corruption

Send a message via MSN to Tordek42 Send a message via Skype™ to Tordek42
06-02-2009, 11:35 PM

Too cut a long story short I met a girl last October and we quickly became close friends. Round about the same time an old friend of mine commited suicide, and this girl was my rock, without her I would've died. So anyways fast forward to February, after ages of having feelings for her and being afraid of telling I finally got the courage and told her.

It's been 4 months since we last spoke, I saw her last friday at a concert i had organized and she completely blanked me. The twisted thing is I still wanna be at least friends with her...

Owner of:
(G) Chisato (PENICILLIN)
(D) HAYATO (Moi dix Mois)

(G) Ryu☆ (PureQ&A)
(B) Yu~ki (Malice Mizer)
(G) EITA (Jikuu Kaizoku SEVEN SEAS)
(V) Marshall K (
Jikuu Kaizoku SEVEN SEAS)

RIP hide, forever in our hearts...