JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Japanese girls turned off by muscle? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/22206-japanese-girls-turned-off-muscle.html)

nobora 04-19-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2naruto1 (Post 693317)
well if that is true it is good news for me lolololol

LOL lookin for japanese gf?

Pahkina 04-28-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 659886)
But how to lose muscle >.> I've got no problem with weight.

Finnish people have very good way to loose muscles and weight.
drink strong alchohol drinks (like "sake") for long time, no eating or drinking anything else, maybe water. for month or 2 and you got no muscles left :S

MysticLight 04-28-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin4hire (Post 670640)
HAHA... you can't be serious!

That's the funniest/worst advice I've heard!

best 2 posts ever!

EDIT: Actually, it's not bad advice if you are that sort of person, which i am

Jaydelart 05-12-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biginjapan (Post 659606)
Well, I spent a year in Japan and I must say I was disappointed that I never had a relationship when I was there. I saw so many of my friends get girlfriends in no time but there I was having no luck. I'm a short guy but I'm pretty good looking and I have a muscular build. Also, I do have pretty bad cauliflower ears. I got them from doing jiujitsu and I slacked off and never got them drained so it is possible that they are intimidated by that? I'm not sure if this is true but my buddy said my problem may be that I don't fit the Japanese girl's standard of beauty. Its quite a shock for me because in the states I find that girls prefer muscular over skinny. I always assumed it was true for Japan as well.

I'm no relationships expert, but I don't think it's your body-type that's the problem. A body is a body. Not every Japanese women is exactly a model; peoples standards differ... or, to put it less cynically, people's personal preferences differ.

The problem is, IMO, you just didn't meet the right people.

ozkai 05-12-2009 11:12 AM

I met plenty of women that felt good and secure with muscular men.

StriderX 06-01-2009 12:57 AM

I'm 5'3, blond hair, blue eyes, I believe I'm very handsome (though I gained weight like say from 130 to 210 pounds but down at 175 pounds and definitely getting back to my ol' slim self, especially after reading this thread). My biggest flaws, IMO, are my shyness (which I'm starting to try and get over). I am good at conversations with the opposite sex nonetheless, but of course the girls I meet are usually into the tall muscular, athletic type (shallows). I love track and swimming, but any other sport....suck!! Good with literature (writing and a bit of poetry) and with computers.

How do Japanese women feel about body hair like chest hair, and back hair for that matter? Do I need to go waxing/shave it off?

Jok3r 06-04-2009 02:58 PM

become a sumo wrestler and your chances might just increase.

spicytuna 06-04-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StriderX (Post 726236)
How do Japanese women feel about body hair like chest hair, and back hair for that matter? Do I need to go waxing/shave it off?

Do Japanese women like back hair?

What a coincidence! Wasn't that a question on Double Jeopardy last week?