Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
05-08-2009, 07:42 PM

First of all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
All I can say is that I was 16 at one time and I know how it feels to fall in love for the first time. The euphoria, that feeling of invincibility, the carefree attitude, the world at your fingertips, etc.

Like MMM said, enjoy it while you can.
I don't feel any of this. And if you do, then I have no clue what you're feeling, but it isn't love.

And maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but this whole topic is a really touchy one for me. If it's actual love, despite how ever hold you are, then money is no issue. And that's all I mean, and I'm sticking to it. If you want to say I'm wrong because I live with my parents for some reason, then you're very welcome to.

猿も木から落ちる
(#52 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-08-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
First of all...

I don't feel any of this. And if you do, then I have no clue what you're feeling, but it isn't love.

And maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but this whole topic is a really touchy one for me. If it's actual love, despite how ever hold you are, then money is no issue. And that's all I mean, and I'm sticking to it. If you want to say I'm wrong because I live with my parents for some reason, then you're very welcome to.
Alan, I think you need to stop telling people what they feel and whether it is love or not.

You and SephirothVVC are teenagers. That doesn't mean you are dumb or bad, it just means you are teenagers. Instead of telling people that have completed the journey you are on right now they don't know what they are talking about, consider their words carefully, as they have experiences you haven't had, and more importantly, a PERSPECTIVE you do not yet have. You will in a few years, but you don't have it now. You cannot read the billboard on the side of a bus you are riding in.

I thought I knew what love was when I was 18, too. To tell the truth I probably understand it less now, but I do look back and chuckle at the way I looked at love and marriage and the world at that time.

I guess I am just glad there was no Internet and permanent public record of my naive outlooks.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
05-08-2009, 07:58 PM

Okay, I understand what you're saying.

And I think, alas, it is a personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine.

You say tOmato, I say tomAto.

猿も木から落ちる
(#54 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
05-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
You and SephirothVVC are teenagers.
i know what your saying, i dont feel love with chemicals anymore, but i know thats not what love is anyway, thats just an attraction to someone. i dont really know how else to say it. i dont have thye perspective of a teen anymore. but i dont have the eyes of the average adult either. its more like the perspective of an alien looking at the earth from far away.....thats the best way i can explain it. but the bottom line is, i know when i get older i wont feel 'love' as much or maybe at all. basing love on that feeling completely would be very sad though

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#55 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
05-08-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I guess I am just glad there was no Internet and permanent public record of my naive outlooks.
hahahaaha.......

oh dear >.>'

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.