JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-08-2009, 01:56 PM

well maybe you came off too strongly and he dosn't know that you just want to be friends and he dosn't know how to deal with the idea of you liking him even though those are not your true feelings.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-08-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
well maybe you came off too strongly and he dosn't know that you just want to be friends and he dosn't know how to deal with the idea of you liking him even though those are not your true feelings.
yesterday, after all I decided to message him, I did not spoke about what happened, I wrote like if nothing had happened, and spoke like we would normally speak to each other, I am really hopping that he answers me, and if he asks me what happened I will try to explain him
I hope to be lucky
(#13 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-08-2009, 02:15 PM

well i wish you good luck.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisbathory View Post
So, I havent seen a post about this, and I have been asking myself this question for some time now...
So I have one friend from japan, we used to get along very well, and we would speak very often, but after a while he started to avoid me, I didnt really understand why, but as I thought I was just making up stuff in my mind, I didnt spoke to him about it, but about a month ago, I got really sad about this, and I spoke to a friend who knows him, I explained to her, that I do understand that this thing of culture may give a bit of trouble, because it seems like its not very common to them to express their feelings for friends, and all of that. Well she told me to speak with him, and I did...
I asked him, if I had said anything wrong, or something like that, I said I was sorry and "bla bla bla"...
After some time, he answered me saying, that there was nothing wrong that he just didnt had the time to come online, though I thought he was lying because I would often see him comming online, but not speaking to me...
So I decided to send him a message saying that I wouldnt write to him again...
He answered me though it was quite "cold" he just said, ok, feel free to write whenever you want...

And now I feel really sad, because I really liked him as a friend...Is this my fault? Shouldnt I have spoken so freely about my feelings for him?
Am I an horrible person?
I really want my friend back, though I think I've messed up big...
sounds like this guy is trying to ditch you or he doesnt value you in the same way you value him. my advice > get another friend there is a planet full of them - its up to you though at the end of the day

p.s. take my advice while its serious lol

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#15 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
06-10-2009, 12:44 PM

I agree, if he doesn't answer you then screw him and find a better friend ^-^
There are a lot of good friends out there, you just need to find them
(#16 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
I agree, if he doesn't answer you then screw him and find a better friend ^-^
There are a lot of good friends out there, you just need to find them
yes you are all very right
he did not answer me, and he will probably not answer, or if does he will tell me the same lies of always busy time bla bla
I feel very sad, because I really wanted us to be friends, and he made me laugh hahaha

I hope to find great friends
Thank you so much for all of your support
(#17 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisbathory View Post
yes you are all very right
he did not answer me, and he will probably not answer, or if does he will tell me the same lies of always busy time bla bla
I feel very sad, because I really wanted us to be friends, and he made me laugh hahaha

I hope to find great friends
Thank you so much for all of your support
lol now send him a message telling him that you just won the lottery and was looking for a friend to travel the world with!! and then say you already found one!!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#18 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-11-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
lol now send him a message telling him that you just won the lottery and was looking for a friend to travel the world with!! and then say you already found one!!
looool
that is a great idea
(#19 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-12-2009, 07:57 PM

yeyyy
he answered me back *.*
I think I have a chance of getting my friend back
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-27-2009, 11:05 PM

Don't let your world revolve around one person though. You seem to have emotional highs and lows based on just what this one person does or doesn't do. It isn't so much about "broadening" your horizans as increaseing your support network..The more friends you have, the easier it is to relieve stress if you have problems with one of them.