JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-28-2010, 09:18 PM

Uh im just 16 so school. But you could go to colladge and meet someone ther or get a job but you need to get to know a person beffore getting into bed with them.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
steven (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-29-2010, 12:08 AM

I don't mean to crush all that is meaningful and holy to you, but you don't "need" to "get to know" someone before getting into bed with them. I think it's something that a lot of people discover in their late teens/early twenties.

And redline, for the record I didn't take any offense to "Shogunistic". It sounds like it was a mistake on your part... but I wasn't sure at first because it really could've been on purpose. Let's just say you coined a new phrase that I think we all got a kick out of. It IS the Japan Forum, after all.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-29-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
I don't mean to crush all that is meaningful and holy to you, but you don't "need" to "get to know" someone before getting into bed with them. I think it's something that a lot of people discover in their late teens/early twenties.

And redline, for the record I didn't take any offense to "Shogunistic". It sounds like it was a mistake on your part... but I wasn't sure at first because it really could've been on purpose. Let's just say you coined a new phrase that I think we all got a kick out of. It IS the Japan Forum, after all.
Well techniclly you dont need to know them or else hoookers would be out of a job. but it would be best if you id in wat we call modern usa times.
Yea it is japanforum where evryones a bit crazy about everything and get in arguments bout nothin
(#14 (permalink))
Old
jackfergusion (Offline)
New to JF

08-10-2010, 11:37 AM

I always prefer to meet people in coffee bar where I feel comfortable. For friends I always prefer any picnic spot or dance bar where we enjoy so much. But for my lover I only prefer a place where there is no one to disturb us like any garden or lovers point or any restaurant for candle light dinner.