Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
04-19-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
about the love thing;
if you're lookin for love then it's destined to fail if genital proportions are a factor...

although, many of us certainly aren't looking for love haha, for many years I picked my women based purely on very superficial and on factors that would no doubt change within years, but who cares when your time-scope is days or weeks at most!

I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of sex on this earth is done between two people who have no love for each other and are in fact more interested in genital proportions than character traits
Well, as one of myk's "saints" (so wrong!) I would agree with all of this.
When all I want is a fun, though there are other factors, most of the decision is based on a physical assessment.

Not so much on the face (or equipment, since it wasn't bared), but on the guy's muscle tone, general build, his hands, and most of all, how he moved. They are all clues to how well he might "perform"; which is almost always more important than size.

But these days, there is usually so much time leading up to such things that first they have to impress me as a person, because I know I am going to be dealing with the guy socially for much longer than any physical act.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.

Last edited by TalnSG : 04-19-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: afterthought
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

04-21-2011, 03:04 AM

It's just occured to me that perhaps "size" in some sense does matter in Japan but maybe not how everyone thinks. It reminds me about those anime that have girls attacked by tentical monsters, Perhaps that's based on a fear of size? The monsters tend to be "outsiders".
(#123 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

04-21-2011, 10:41 AM

ok ok guys ... are we really have to talk about man pride ?!! LOL...

I know peoples who really care about it, they tend to make *IT BIGGER and LOnger* ...
I ask them what's the secret...they always answer like:
just the right chemistry and you can add 1-4 inch with 4-6cm diameter xD ..(but finally i gain the info .. will try it when matured xD)

but yea 4 inch is average for asian peoples >>> some have less ...like 2 inch wahaha..that's the SMALL ASIAN joke come from! -.-

5-6 tend to be average for all other races ...

Quote:
It's just occured to me that perhaps "size" in some sense does matter in Japan but maybe not how everyone thinks. It reminds me about those anime that have girls attacked by tentical monsters, Perhaps that's based on a fear of size? The monsters tend to be "outsiders".

OFcourse size matters !!! that's why they *do it* with objects(i hope i don't say it too dirty) ..
(#124 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-21-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio09 View Post
but yea 4 inch is average for asian peoples >>> some have less ...like 2 inch wahaha..that's the SMALL ASIAN joke come from! -.-

5-6 tend to be average for all other races ...
I'm pretty sure the average is near enough the same for both races, and someone posted a comment here eariler with evidence to that effect, I'm sure. Plus they'll always be someone "small" in any race, the '2 inch' you mentioned isn't just limited to Japanese, so I doubt that alone would have led to the jokes or stereotypes.

Personally I don't get the point of this thread, I also don't get why size is such a big deal, and if anyone could enlighten me I would be interested in hearing it. I mean it doesn't even make sense for people searching for sexual relationships, no one meets a guy and automatically knows his size in order to judge it, it's not as though he walks about with it on show . . . and if he did you'd have bigger problems than what his size was.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-21-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
I also don't get why size is such a big deal, and if anyone could enlighten me I would be interested in hearing it. I mean it doesn't even make sense for people searching for sexual relationships, no one meets a guy and automatically knows his size in order to judge it, it's not as though he walks about with it on show . . . and if he did you'd have bigger problems than what his size was.
Well... it is a big deal. Not the most important thing of course, if a guy is really bad at sex, having a huge penis won't make a difference but... in most cases, a "big size" makes it better rather than worse, if you know what I mean

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-21-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Well... it is a big deal. Not the most important thing of course, if a guy is really bad at sex, having a huge penis won't make a difference but... in most cases, a "big size" makes it better rather than worse, if you know what I mean
That's true with vagina's too. I'm pretty average so it's never been an issue... though some definitely felt better than others... but a guy with a small penis and a woman with a big vagina is going to be a problem (not an insurmountable one though depending on how open minded both people are)... same with a guy with a huge penis and a woman with a small vagina (ditto).

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-21-2011 at 12:52 PM.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

04-21-2011, 12:57 PM

crikey you people how many do you try out for size

is it their noses that are small or maybe their ears.arms--legs------

if thats all you care about the opposite sex--well i think you are shallow in your thinking.

if you make love with someone who means something to you there's other ways to achieve satisfaction.

its not what you do--but the way that you do it.

this thread is really shallow.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 04-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-21-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
crikey you people how many do you try out for size

is it their noses that are small or maybe their ears.arms--legs------

if thats all you care about the opposite sex--well i think you are shallow in your thinking.

if you make love with someone who means something to you there's other ways to achieve satisfaction.

its not what you do--but the way that you do it.

this thread is really shallow.
It's not shallow to admit bigger is better. It's shallow to admit that size is all that matters and I don't think anyone has done that.

The reality is that if a woman has a big vagina and I am attracted to her then I don't care about the fact that a tighter, smaller vagina feels better.

I imagine it's the same with most women regarding penis size.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-21-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire
It's not shallow to admit bigger is better. It's shallow to admit that size is all that matters and I don't think anyone has done that.

The reality is that if a woman has a big vagina and I am attracted to her then I don't care about the fact that a tighter, smaller vagina feels better.
So I guess the overall point is: certain attributes are a huge bonus, but it isn't all that matters? Ah, yeah, I can kind of see where you guys are coming from now. Although I'm somewhat traumatised by all I've read, I guess I can put it down to 'education', lol.

Whilst we're on the topic of 'sizes', I've always wondered what the stance on breasts is - like is 'bigger better' for those too? I'll risk a generalistion and stereotype by saying Asian women tend to have smaller chests, so I wonder if culture played a part in a person's aesthetic preferences to chest size too. Apologies for taking the topic somewhat in an off-topic direction, but what better time to ask XD
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-21-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
So I guess the overall point is: certain attributes are a huge bonus, but it isn't all that matters? Ah, yeah, I can kind of see where you guys are coming from now. Although I'm somewhat traumatised by all I've read, I guess I can put it down to 'education', lol.

Whilst we're on the topic of 'sizes', I've always wondered what the stance on breasts is - like is 'bigger better' for those too? I'll risk a generalistion and stereotype by saying Asian women tend to have smaller chests, so I wonder if culture played a part in a person's aesthetic preferences to chest size too. Apologies for taking the topic somewhat in an off-topic direction, but what better time to ask XD
lol.. google hitomi tanaka and your stereotype about Japanese women's chests will be shattered. (If you really want to appreciate what I'm talking about... use google images and take safesearch off lol)

My current gf has small breasts.. but I'm more of a legs man and more important than one attribute is the complete figure and the proportion.

An in shape woman with small breasts can be attractive (Keira Knightly for example). An out of shape woman with huge breasts is not.

But then again... one of my friends loves breasts no matter what the rest of her body looks like so it's just my personal opinion of course.

Bottom line is that there is somebody out there for everybody.. not in the cheesy romantic bullsh*t type way... but in the context of physical compatibility.
Closed Thread