JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#191 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

04-27-2011, 04:20 AM

As a man I particularly enjoy talking about penises, especially in a competitive manner! It's great for feeling superior over others who I should really know are my equals.

I wonder if the entire conversation can be applied to breast sizes and still hold true...
Do you think bigger is better?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#192 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

04-27-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakaluva View Post
Size doesn't matter, that's what most women I have been with have told me when I brought it up.
maybe they just didn't want to hurt your feelings?
(#193 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

04-28-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
maybe they just didn't want to hurt your feelings?
I don't think that's it. I was dating one girl for a few weeks and she never mentioned it. We broke up because she decided she wanted to just be alone and not involved. I've had plenty of girls tell me I am good in bed. I don't sweat it.

I guess because of my origin (Paki), I am accustomed to not considering that aspect of myself as important. Paki men are not horses however we still please our women. Women are more interested in how you treat them than the size of your penis.

So I doubt anyone would just not say anything if they thought it was an issue.
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-28-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOShay View Post
What I said before, if the girl likes the guy she is with, she is not going to care.
What if she really likes the guy but can't get satisfied sex-wise and believes the size of her partner's penis might be the reason (or one of the many)? She is going to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
As a man I particularly enjoy talking about penises, especially in a competitive manner! It's great for feeling superior over others who I should really know are my equals.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#195 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-28-2011, 05:50 PM

Same as James, I Love the feeling that all the girls and even boys just take a look at my fingers and already know that I am far above average size.

You don't even need to drop your pants first^^ they already know haha

It's an awesome feeling no doupt about that
(#196 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-28-2011, 05:53 PM

if she really loved him they both would find a way.

God the obsession with the size.

I wonder how millions of couples have ever survived without having to see if the partner Fits.

It makes me feel sick--Relationships should have nothing to do with the intimate physical measurements. You either really love somebody--and adjust.

Or don't have the relationship.

Why not just get a vibrator-- then you don't need a partner.
(#197 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

04-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Same as James, I Love the feeling that all the girls and even boys just take a look at my fingers and already know that I am far above average size.

You don't even need to drop your pants first^^ they already know haha

It's an awesome feeling no doupt about that
do they know that you are retarded for thinking that there is an actual connection between fingers and penis size?
(#198 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-28-2011, 06:12 PM

Quote:
do they know that you are retarded for thinking that there is an actual connection between fingers and penis size?
LOL

Bobby got pwned.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#199 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-28-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
if she really loved him they both would find a way.

God the obsession with the size.

I wonder how millions of couples have ever survived without having to see if the partner Fits.

It makes me feel sick--Relationships should have nothing to do with the intimate physical measurements. You either really love somebody--and adjust.

Or don't have the relationship.

Why not just get a vibrator-- then you don't need a partner.
At the risk of playing devil's advocate . . . I don't think millions of couples did survive back in the days where sex before marraige was a so-called 'no-no', where they dedicated their lives to one person without sexual relations before marraige . . .

I mean look throughout history and at the various cultures that didn't "try for a fit" first. I struggle to remember the eras exactly, but I'm sure in the Tudor era (or there abouts) it was very common to marry solely for political/practical reasons, and expected for both men and women to take extra-marital partners. In modern day it's still not great, there's many arranged marraiges that are abusive and/or partners going outside of the marraige for love/pleasure. Think of all the many affairs that people have, too.

I agree that size isn't all that matters. I think love is very important in a relationship, but - for many people - sexual pleasure is also important. People have needs and desires and expectations, and if someone isn't sexually fulfilled or having their needs met then they will be frustrated. I can't comment on whether size makes a huge difference or not, but if some people can't get pleasure from a certain size then they can't get pleasure from that partner. A relationship - that's healthy - should be one where both partners are having their needs met, whether monetary or emotional or intellectually or sexually, and if someone isn't having a need met then they aren't happy.

If you're in love with someone then maybe you can get past any differences like that, but nowadays people don't wait until they're in love to have sex, and so sexual compatibility is an issue and there isn't an 'undying love' there that would incite one to look past these differences.
(#200 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-28-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Well, you obviously have no clue

or does the height from a men also has nothing to do with it lol^^ the one come with the other obviously^^

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 04-28-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Closed Thread