LinkBack Thread Tools
(#501 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

06-01-2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burundo View Post
I've been happily single for 4 and a half years now, but it does get to the point of being sadly and depressingly lonely at times. I would definitely like to have a girlfriend, someone who makes you feel special and all and also you can cuddle with. Pets are great companions, but I still think there is a need for physical human contact and so on.
Doesn't exactly sound like you've been "happily" single then, does it?

I know I haven't, despite what I try and tell myself.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Burundo (Offline)
JF Regular

06-01-2010, 05:39 PM

After my last ex, I would definitely say "happily" lol! At the same time though, it's like longing for that person that you want or need (who's not your ex or at least doesn't act like them)....I think that's what I'm trying to say.

I SPELLED MY USERNAME WRONG!!!

Last edited by Burundo : 06-02-2010 at 01:52 PM.
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Unknown (Offline)
The Darkness

06-10-2010, 09:54 PM

At the moment I love being single because when your taken/involved in a commited relationship it actually takes time and effort for things to work from both party(s)
(#504 (permalink))
Old
throese (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to throese Send a message via MSN to throese Send a message via Yahoo to throese Send a message via Skype™ to throese
03-13-2011, 05:32 PM

I've been single for almost a month. Still trying to be friends with the ex. She's already with someone else, but I remain single, for I'm more focused on schooling right now and Prom in May, which I'll be going to alone. =P (First post on this site)

Um, being single is awesome at the moment, but I know with time I will want to share my life with someone once more.

Overall opinion:

Single is nice to be for a certain period of time, but, I'd rather be in a relationship than not in one. =)

I'm a computer geek and love tinkering with them and trying out new things. Also love to read and write. Hope to make a lot of new friends. I am currently attending college. =)
(#505 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-13-2011, 07:20 PM

I enjoy being single, I suppose I would enjoy a relationship as well, but I'm not going to be bothered about it if I dont have one either.
(#506 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teruko View Post
As much as I'd like to be with someone, I'm pretty happy being single too, so for me it's not such a big deal.
This is about how I feel. There are advantages,like you can look at as many women as you want.
(#507 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2011, 11:45 PM

Personally I'm happy being single. I have no desire or inclination to be in a relationship at all, nor do I ever particularly wish to be - if I did I think it would be more for practical reasons than romance.
(#508 (permalink))
Old
Elenwe (Offline)
JF Regular

03-14-2011, 12:15 AM

I enjoy being single, I love it... A guy would pretty much be a hassle to handle for me. I'm one of those people who like loneliness.
(#509 (permalink))
Old
rio09 (Offline)
JF Regular

04-18-2011, 11:22 PM

I never like to be single, so there is always a girl who i like.
Since i was a child if girls rejected me i move on to other, but as i get older of course i can't do that or i will be called *JERK* LOL.

Currently i looking for the ONE, and i think it's enough to messing around.
So i want to settle my life with a lovely Japanese girl ^.^.
(#510 (permalink))
Old
XxBiancaxX (Offline)
New to JF

04-19-2011, 10:24 AM

Tch!!! Im not afraid of being single!! actually... there are like 3 guys that want me to be his girlfiend but i just dont want to!! because im looking for a man that loves me and no some guy that only wants me in his bed ¬¬
Being single is really cool and im happy cos im free!!! yeeeahh!! all my exboyfriends where very Jealos people so now i feel relaxed

sorry about mi english...