JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
08-12-2008, 02:32 PM

WOW i just caught this and its so ironic because i was having this type of conversation with a friend of mine yesterday. As much as it sucks a lot of its true but to fair it does go both ways but man when i see some of the guys girls go for especially my friends and my phone starts blowing up at 4am im like "here we go again" So for any girls that say a nice guy is hard to find or there are no nice guys try taking a look around there are plenty of them.

(#82 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-12-2008, 02:58 PM

What people don't realise is that girls and boys grow out of this after they hit around 17-18.

This self pity that I see some boys and girls on these forums have for themselves is actually quite pathetic, personally.

Stop whining, the only way you'll get a girl/boy is if you either do the following.

1: Being more confidence. People like that.
2: Stop feeling self pity for yourselves.
3: You might be physically repulsive, I'm not saying you all are, but people might find you it. Look into the mirror and see what you can improve on, without changing your personality.
4: Or just wait until everyone grows up. There's no point in rushing into relationships. They're not worth it at the young age.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-12-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
What people don't realise is that girls and boys grow out of this after they hit around 17-18.

This self pity that I see some boys and girls on these forums have for themselves is actually quite pathetic, personally.

Stop whining, the only way you'll get a girl/boy is if you either do the following.

3: You might be physically repulsive, I'm not saying you all are, but people might find you it. Look into the mirror and see what you can improve on, without changing your personality.
4: Or just wait until everyone grows up. There's no point in rushing into relationships. They're not worth it at the young age.
always gotta be the sensible one dontcha? x]

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-12-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
always gotta be the sensible one dontcha? x]
Helps alot in life.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
08-12-2008, 07:54 PM

Sadly, as this being the 98569214578623rd nice-guys-are-awesome-and-should-be-appriciated-more-than-loser-guys-who-treat-you-badly poem, it's lost it's punch and creativity.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Sadly, as this being the 98569214578623rd nice-guys-are-awesome-and-should-be-appriciated-more-than-loser-guys-who-treat-you-badly poem, it's lost it's punch and creativity.
Quoted for the truth. It's getting rather old now.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

08-12-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Quoted for the truth. It's getting rather old now.
well I didn't come up with the poem, and I posted this last year and it was made 4 years ago sooooo yeah

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-12-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
well I didn't come up with the poem, and I posted this last year and it was made 4 years ago sooooo yeah
I know that. I noticed that. But it was also old after the first year of being repeated by whiny little boys who keep do nothing but that, whine.

Note: I'm not calling you, or anyone here a whiner.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Mika13 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Mika13
08-12-2008, 10:03 PM

Okay then. A quick word to the guys from a girl who spent all her time with you instead of other chicks.

As smart as women believe they are, we all have the tendancy to be the most blind, deaf and dumb things you ever met. We're short-sighted, we can't take it when dealt, we make mountains out of molehills, we can take something and link it to you cheating and not thinking we're pretty anymore, and most of us are extremely self-consious and constantly worried about are image, weight, hair color, etc. So from all the chicks who can realize this, I'm sorry we never notice you, but Salvanas does have a point.

You'll never be wanted if all you do is whine.

There comes a time in every anime fangirl's life when you just have to say to yourself...
"I will not lick the computer screen."
(#90 (permalink))
Old
usako1991 (Offline)
I like CANDY

Send a message via MSN to usako1991
08-13-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:

lols^^ yeah i guess this is true... but there are some things that you cannot do no matter how hard you try... ^^ some people are just shallow so no matter what one does that person will only use you for one thing... thats just for some^^

You told me to kill the Sun
So I did
You told me to kill the Stars
So I did
You told me to kill the Moon
And all things that were Beautiful
So I did
I loved You and did as You told me
and now You are gone...
by ME^^