JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Show postcounts?
Yes, it shows how active/long a user has been (here). 5 33.33%
No, date joined is enough for how long. 1 6.67%
No, postcounts doesn't mean anything. Being active could mean anything. Ur rep will speak for itself 8 53.33%
Don't care 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

02-27-2007, 12:57 PM

just to tell you the truth. how many people here payed more attention on General Discussion more than other japanese forum. if they are doing that then why is this community called JAPAN FORUM?

(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-27-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 View Post
just to tell you the truth. how many people here payed more attention on General Discussion more than other japanese forum. if they are doing that then why is this community called JAPAN FORUM?
I brought up that same point in a post, but I removed it. I don't know if you people are aware, but I made an announcement on every page in the forum. I removed about 90% of the threads yesterday.

Kudou asked nicely if you guys don't post here, just vote.

There is a similar topic to this in the Debate thread, so take it there.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...-xd%7E-12.html
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
02-27-2007, 06:29 PM

ftr, i didn't vote, so i'm staying neutral on this to see what everyone says. i encourage everyone to take part in this, mods and users alike. but mods can take the same stance as me if they'd like.
and yeah...please try not to turn this into a 'PostCount Debate' please? Theres a perfectly good debate thread thatway [points]
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
03-01-2007, 03:53 PM

....wait, now I remember why I didn't close this thread in the beginning. If i close the thread, the poll gets closed too. -_-;

uh...guess I'll have to jus ask you guys not to post crazy amounts and jus keep it to voting? ^^;;

note: and no, i'm not double posting. well...TECHNICALY I am...but they're a few days apart and not a few min/second apart. >_> so hush

Last edited by kudo : 03-01-2007 at 03:55 PM.