View Single Post
(#74 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

06-06-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I'm curious to know what these Muslim ties are and how this is a bad thing.

And there is no way to know whether, or to what degree the media is telling you the truth I suppose... but I wonder..... where are you getting the information from which form your opinion?

As for the God part? I don't believe in God... but I'd like to know how you figure that God favours America over other nations. As far as I understand the Christian God founded Earth and values ALL it's people.
well ill start off saying that the muslim ties could promote the war to a longer and more "dragged out" process. and when i say dragged out, i mean more people could die, and another 9/11 could happen.

and yes, the media can be accountable for brainwashing the younger society. but sorry to say, most people dont reconsider what to do, and who to vote for becuase some think its a waste of time. and most cant peice the peices together from what every news channel says. so thats their fault on their own. you cant blame the media for influencing a large group of people just about equal to the 3 branches of govt.

lastly, some people only say that, because of our anthem" under God" and the "in God we trust" on uor coin money. those people are rather ignorant in my perspective.

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)