Thread: クモ
View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-13-2009, 08:20 AM

samurai007: New York rats are scarier. lol That aside, that was nice of you to help your neighbor out like that. I couldn't imagine someone actually doing that here...then again, I doubt we'd rush off and get someone to help either. It was just a coincidence that the neighbor ran into you, right?
Nyororin: Thank you for that image! I don't like lizards either! That's why I don't care much for Florida. Nice place to visit, but hate to see the lizards there, unless they're outside!! lol

To be honest, I don't mind anything, just as long as they're not in the house or seen in the house. Creepy crawly things just...creep me out. Oh yes, if I do get married, that's one requirement my husband must have!! He must be able to deal with insects and spiders and lizards if they so happen to show up. lol

As for the Daddy Long Legs thing...even if it's technically not a spider, it still looks like one and still scares me! I really wish I'd never become scared of spiders. Before the age of nine, I wasn't scared of pretty much anything insect wise (like I grew a fear of bees after purposely provoking one and getting stung lol I was about six then, but I just became more cautious of them...not truly scared). Had a horrible nightmare involving them after a trip from the Math and Science Center where they had huge spiders on display (one being yellow and as big as a damn dinner plate!!) and that night, had nightmares about it and they were so constant, the dreams, I just developed a fear of 'em.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 08-13-2009 at 08:22 AM.