JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-19-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
I must admit that in FMA after all that being in real world without alchemy really sucked. At least the brothers were together
ô.o eh?! they wasn't together °° Ed was alone with is dad >.< at the other world ...

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#22 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-19-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
hehe I know and the Ending from E'S Otherwise Kai's death ;.; heh but I think you don't know that anime
O.o? Why would you think I didn't know about E'S Otherwise? I did forget it, that's true, but only because I haven't seen the ending yet. Kai dies? Awww....

(#23 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-19-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
O.o? Why would you think I didn't know about E'S Otherwise? I did forget it, that's true, but only because I haven't seen the ending yet. Kai dies? Awww....
huh?! °° heh ^^""""" gomen ne I spoiled it now for you -.-"""" but it's cool you are the first who knows that anime

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Juno (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Juno Send a message via MSN to Juno
.. - 02-20-2008, 06:15 AM

I would have to say Wolf's Rain for sure, it just felt like it was all a waste, just one big circle that went from beginning - adventure - beginning, never an end. I actually heard the writer wanted it that way so that fans couldnt complain and ask him to do another season because the way he did it made it so if he made another season it would be exactly the same as the first. FMA is an obvious one, so many unanswered questions. There is a rediculous amount of anime with unsatisfying endings but even when i know they are that way i cant stay away from them!!!

Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp.
[looks at apple]
And you're super apple!

MY FAMILY:
I only know i belong where you are: LolitaLover!
Little Brother:Auran!
Little Sister:Joanna!
Crazy Little Sister:LuLu!
Twin Sister:ItalianLeather!
The Crazy Maid:Kiyuga!
The Naughty Lil Sister:xtine!
(#25 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

02-20-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
ô.o eh?! they wasn't together °° Ed was alone with is dad >.< at the other world ...
U have to see the movie, the movie comes last, it ends the series! i think i told u this already
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

02-20-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenit View Post
U have to see the movie, the movie comes last, it ends the series! i think i told u this already
what?!?!?!? gah.... ey <.< noooooo and where can I find it???????????? °°

†♫†
(#27 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-20-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
huh?! °° heh ^^""""" gomen ne I spoiled it now for you -.-"""" but it's cool you are the first who knows that anime
LOL.That's ok. It's not like I'm not going to watch any more of it because of it or anything. I'm the first one? O.o You're kidding, right? I won the manga at Yaoi Yowza at mtac last year, then started looking for the anime. It's been very good, so far.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

02-20-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
LOL.That's ok. It's not like I'm not going to watch any more of it because of it or anything. I'm the first one? O.o You're kidding, right? I won the manga at Yaoi Yowza at mtac last year, then started looking for the anime. It's been very good, so far.
no it's true ^^"""""""""""" your really the first one yep =D I liked the part Kai as girl with Yuuki XD

†♫†
(#29 (permalink))
Old
NonStopReaper (Offline)
New to JF

02-20-2008, 05:56 PM

the anime "school days" talk about one messed up anime at first i thought it was a typical highschool love triangle thing with comedy and such but it just took a turn for the worst! Not for the faint of heart!

91' Acura (Honda) NSX (Black)
01' Suzuki GSX-R600 (blue & white)
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Juno (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Juno Send a message via MSN to Juno
02-20-2008, 05:58 PM

The FMA movie still leaves you wanting more and there are still alot of unanswered questions, then again maybe im just greedy lol.

Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp.
[looks at apple]
And you're super apple!

MY FAMILY:
I only know i belong where you are: LolitaLover!
Little Brother:Auran!
Little Sister:Joanna!
Crazy Little Sister:LuLu!
Twin Sister:ItalianLeather!
The Crazy Maid:Kiyuga!
The Naughty Lil Sister:xtine!