JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
konachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to konachan
Anime series/movie that you've watched and dont like the endings - 02-18-2008, 10:18 AM

for me i like the beginning of the anime series gungrave but then when i ve watched the end of the story i felt like i want another end of it...its so irritating... ..why does it happen to brandon heat!!!

--“We are constantly living in a world of peace that was won for us by someone else. Even if it were only one day of peace, I will be grateful for it.”

--"negai wa dare ni mo uchi otosenai" - Wishes can't be brought down by anyone -- daybreak's bell
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

Send a message via MSN to Firu
02-18-2008, 10:21 AM

Voices of a Distant Star,it actually has a really good ending but it comes much too soon and makes the whole thing only 25 minutes would have liked it to be longer.but hey it's still a wonderful short which i recommend to everyone
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-18-2008, 03:06 PM

I loved Chrono Crusade but I hated the end. It made me cry.
The end to Gravitation just made me go O.o. I love the anime, but the ending is alot clearer in the manga.
Trinity Blood. Ok, the original writer or was it the artist died, but couldn't they come up with something better than that? They left alot unexplained and unresolved.
I'm sure there are some more, as I'm always complaining about an ending, but that's all I can think of right now.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Devan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Devan
02-18-2008, 03:14 PM

the ending to DEATHNOTE was alright, but at first a disappointing end to such a great story......lol
(#5 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
02-18-2008, 04:10 PM

Trigun, Trinity Blood, and the Full Metal Alchemist movie. They all disapointed me.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-18-2008, 05:41 PM

Evangelion....I was like."OK when the 2nd season begin?".lool that was the first time i saw this anime..damn..

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-18-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
I loved Chrono Crusade but I hated the end. It made me cry.
The end to Gravitation just made me go O.o. I love the anime, but the ending is alot clearer in the manga.
yep and the end from Fullmetal Alchemist <.<" hm.... strange it was just like.... without words -.-" poor Ed

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#8 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-18-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
yep and the end from Fullmetal Alchemist <.<" hm.... strange it was just like.... without words -.-" poor Ed
Yep, you're right. I can't believe I forgot FMA. *head desk*

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-18-2008, 07:41 PM

5 Centimeters Per Second. I loved the movie, loved the characters, and hated the ending. Sure, it sent a good message to the viewers, but who gives a shit about the message when all I wanted to do afterwards was give up on love alltogether!? >_< I want to cry, but I can't TT-TT

Whew...Thanks for giving me a chance to blow off some steam Oh, and I also didn't like the ending of Spirited Away, it just wasn't as well thought out as the rest of the movie...

Last edited by Powermad147 : 02-18-2008 at 07:43 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Magus (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Magus Send a message via MSN to Magus
02-18-2008, 08:09 PM

For this topic, there are far too many to name... but keeping with anime, the ones that pop into my head immediately are: (WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!)
TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): I think everyone else but me loved the end of that series, but when they killed off a certain character in the last ten minutes of the series... as I say, "It was good, but then they killed ******" (don't want to give away too many spoilers). But at least there is word about possible sequels that may redeem this

Chrono Crusade: If they'd actually managed to kill off the main bad guy, then it would be (almost) perfect

Prism Ark: This one really doesn't count, seeing as how there's definitely room for a possible sequel.. but so far, there's a ton of unanswered questions.

... and from here, it's mostly a case of "the endings were really good, but they weren't truly perfect", in which case i can't really count them as endings I didn't like