JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
BeyondxThis (Offline)
Meh.

04-27-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
doh my bad.. rewind back to 28.. i cant find number 28 anywhere on youtube.. boo! youtube is taking down all Deathnote episode

That's why there is crunchyroll.

=D

I can't keep going, can't keep going on like this, they make me sick, and i get so sick of it, cuz they wont let me, they wont let me breath, why can't they let me be,
Why can't they let me be, why dont i know what i am, i force this hate into my heart cuz its my only friend, my lips are sewn shut, i watch my self bleed, they push and pull and its killing me within.
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

04-27-2007, 09:10 PM

Thanks for the links!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-28-2007, 12:35 PM

We don't like Light because he is some evil-I'm-gonna destroy-the-world dude... We like him because of his intentions and his determination to set things right... And for the record, Light isn't evil =P

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 01:01 PM

I'd have to agree with you (For once >.<) Light isn't evil, well not pure evil, he has evil intent and thoughts but then again doesn't everyone.
I still prefer the non sadistic smiling Light of the earlier episodes *sighs and has a flashback*

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-28-2007, 01:09 PM

Yeah... Since everyone's not perfect... I believe anyone human would have had some sorta evil intent at one point.. =P

*nods head* I'd prefer it if he doesn't smile after killing people too.. >.<

P.S. I'm not changing my stand here, so forget the thought XD~!

Light seems to be having trouble with Near and Mello though... He didn't kill his own sister in the end O.o

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 01:13 PM

Which is why I can't say he's evil >.< if he was he would have killed her instantly, by not killing her it has given a big clue to Mello as to who Kira is, I wonder if he'll pick up on it >_>

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-28-2007, 01:18 PM

If M is s smart as I think he is... Then he should... But if that was the case... he should've picked up on it the moment Sayu left safely..... >.< What do you think? =P

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 01:22 PM

I think he is smart enough to know, but he's too wrapped up in the fact that he has a working death note, I reckon he will realise later that it has to be someone connected to the Yagami family

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-28-2007, 01:32 PM

Yeah... I was actually wondering why he didn't kill Near first... So Near and Mello are merely pseudonyms?? >.<
Dang... XD

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 01:42 PM

I would say so yeah, although it is possible that Near is his real name, I doubt it though. I don't think Mello would kill Near, he only wants to prove himself better by catching Kira first, maybe then he would kill him.