LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

01-22-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
thank you for your post, you jus agreed that earth is warming up. those may be secondary school learnings but you seem to have forgoten about them until now.

now lets say I agree whit you, now tell me why do you think it is getting warmer?
What the heck are you talking about? Have you read anything I said? I haven't ONCE said the Earth isn't getting warmer. I've said MAN MADE Global Warming is a bunch of S!!!

And btw, before I answer your question, it'd be nice to hear a response to my question
(#52 (permalink))
Old
zed (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
What the heck are you talking about? Have you read anything I said? I haven't ONCE said the Earth isn't getting warmer. I've said MAN MADE Global Warming is a bunch of S!!!

And btw, before I answer your question, it'd be nice to hear a response to my question
ok fair enough, but since the answear about the facts of global warming wasn't directed to you I thought you agreed with sangetsu. anyway sorry for the assumpsion.

well where should I start, maybe in history of the planet, as I said before there is a cicle that repits itself every 100,000 years (give or take) and is when the planet heats up, and there is al Ice Age in between, or viceversa, and it includes the position and orbit of the planet respect to the sun, maybe that answers your question, but this time the planet has been warming up more rapidly than it normaly does, so in my opinion humans have contribuited to it, I never said It was all because of humans and I think we have to take responsability for the fact that our polution has helped to increase the problem, go to the site:

Global Warming Facts and Our Future - Introduction

and you will find alot of natural and human causes.

note: the site is kind of bias, but don't pay attention to it, it has good info.

HI JF I AM BACK!!!
Original language: spanish learning to write in english......so be patient.

Last edited by zed : 01-22-2009 at 11:13 PM.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2009, 09:47 PM

i believe that we shoudnt do anything.
the world has been rotting since sin first entered the world, and it will keep rotting until eventually its dies and then we all get saved.
i feel taht it is too late and unless we rewind back to the beginnnign then there is nothing we can do.
i just look forward to that day i can live forever.

but thats my opinion.

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#54 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2009, 09:51 PM

I saw this on yahoo today and it's their featured video. Climate Change or Global Warming is somewhat real.

Yahoo!

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#55 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
01-22-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superheel View Post
I saw this on yahoo today and it's their featured video. Climate Change or Global Warming is somewhat real.

Yahoo!
Somewhat real? Look around you. The polar ice caps of Antartica are melting at a rapid pace, it's getting very cold in places that are normally scorching hot. Face it. We're all gonna die a VERY horrible death!
(#56 (permalink))
Old
zed (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminoodle View Post
i believe that we shoudnt do anything.
the world has been rotting since sin first entered the world, and it will keep rotting until eventually its dies and then we all get saved.
i feel taht it is too late and unless we rewind back to the beginnnign then there is nothing we can do.
i just look forward to that day i can live forever.

but thats my opinion.
such a relaxed way of life, I like it,

but can't allways be like that,

HI JF I AM BACK!!!
Original language: spanish learning to write in english......so be patient.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2009, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
Somewhat real? Look around you. The polar ice caps of Antartica are melting at a rapid pace, it's getting very cold in places that are normally scorching hot. Face it. We're all gonna die a VERY horrible death!
Well, I believe it's real. My sign said so. I just said "somewhat real" so those people who doesnt believe it's real won't bash me.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-23-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superheel View Post

Yahoo!
It's nonsense, and more IPCC hype. Antarctica has seen record ice levels for nearly 2 years. Ice shelves break off and fall into the ocean naturally due to gravity and the pressure of the ice further inland.

Do you know why the UN and IPCC keep pushing this nonsense? Because of money. The US alone is spending $29 billion dollars a year to fund "climate change" research. More than $1 trillion has been spent worldwide as a result of global warming nonsense. If people stop believing that it's happening the money will stop.

I love the nonsense the UN spreads about how sea ice has reached historic lows, especially when records of sea ice have only been kept for 30 years . They fail to mention that the northwest passage through the arctic was navigable by ship more than 100 years ago, something which is not possible today because it is now frozen over with sea ice.

And even with the the short record-keeping time span, sea ice has now returned to the 1979 to 2000 average.

How about dying polar bears? How many have died as a "result of global warming"? The number so far is 4. But the UN fails to mention that there are about 25,000 polar bears living in the arctic. In 1940 there were only 5000 polar bears. Using the UN's flawed logic, global warming should actually be increasing the number of polar bears, as their numbers have increased 800% as the world has "become warmer".

Last edited by Sangetsu : 01-23-2009 at 01:19 AM.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)

01-23-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
If the polar ice caps were melting at the levels in the pre-2007 IPCC report (the worst estimate), it would take about 10,000 years before the world's cities were affected by rising sea levels.

In the 2007 IPCC report, the severity of global warming was reduced. Why? Because the world is no longer getting warmer. But, once again, in the worst case scenario presented in the 2007 report, it would take twice as long for the ice to melt, about 20,000 years.

I don't think anyone here is going to be around when (and if) it happens.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)

01-23-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
have you ever heard of non degradable waiste, or have you seen our oceans, they are full of plastic, there is alot research to back me up, it does brake down, but just into smaller peaces and in a really long period of time, meanwile is destroying the life in the oceans. there is proof of samples taken even far into the seas and all them came out polluted, (yust so you know what pollution is) and if you say that CO2 is not that dangerous try sticking your nose into a car exhaust pipe for five minutes and see what hapens to your lungs. that is why in very crowded cities people sufer alot from respiratory problems.
There is no such thing as non-degradable waste. Some waste takes longer to degrade than others, but it all eventually degrades. I agree that pollution is a problem, but we aren't talking about plastic or paper here, we are talking about global warming.

Co2 is not a pollutant. It is necessary to life, as plants breathe it as we breathe oxygen. It does not cause respiratory problems, it does not cause sickness, and, it does not cause global warming.

The current levels of Co2 in the air are as low as 1% of their levels at other times in history, and the world is still around, isn't it?

You aren't even educated enough to spell "break" properly, come back in a few years when you've learned enough to speak coherently about the subject.

As for cars producing Co2, the average car produces less than 1/3 the amount of Co2 that the average house does. If you really want to reduce Co2 you should be living in your car.