JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2010, 04:08 PM

I consider myself to be a simple individual. All I ask is for one of these...

(#12 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-17-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post

Ha HA HA---------- naturally it will arrive on your doorstep.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
KyokoUK (Offline)
Loving KuranUSA

Send a message via MSN to KyokoUK Send a message via Yahoo to KyokoUK Send a message via Skype™ to KyokoUK
12-17-2010, 04:34 PM

I already have everything that I want in that, I have my dear love of my life, my shining star and light of my world. This person is KuranUSA.
What would I give a student? Kuran is a student and studying 4-thousand miles away from me so I will daily give him my loving support by staing strong and faithful to him while he's gone, by loving him every day in the way of telling him how proud I am of him for all the hard work he is doing for our future, encouraging him when days are hard, laughing with him when days are sunny and funny, holding him in my virtual arms when he falls and skins a knee (metephorically) and encouraging him every day to be his best and find his fullest potiental. I know how great he already is, and I want to be the woman who constantly tells how I see him growing into the wonderful businessman he is going to shortly be, I want to give him the kind of strong, dependable love "back home" that he can look forward to someday returning to. That is all I want for Christmas.

I Defied My Brain And Learned For Myself That Wheelchairs Are Not Always Forever...Music Was A Large Part Of My Healing...Let Music Heal Your Soul.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

12-17-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokoUK View Post
I already have everything that I want in that, I have my dear love of my life, my shining star and light of my world. This person is KuranUSA.
What would I give a student? Kuran is a student and studying 4-thousand miles away from me so I will daily give him my loving support by staing strong and faithful to him while he's gone, by loving him every day in the way of telling him how proud I am of him for all the hard work he is doing for our future, encouraging him when days are hard, laughing with him when days are sunny and funny, holding him in my virtual arms when he falls and skins a knee (metephorically) and encouraging him every day to be his best and find his fullest potiental. I know how great he already is, and I want to be the woman who constantly tells how I see him growing into the wonderful businessman he is going to shortly be, I want to give him the kind of strong, dependable love "back home" that he can look forward to someday returning to. That is all I want for Christmas.
that is So beautiful. May your wishes come true.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
12-17-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokoUK View Post
So beautiful, I hope your wish come true someday!

I hope these Christmas gifts:

Video Games: Serious Business

Last edited by SCIFFIX : 12-17-2010 at 05:28 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-17-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post

Really nice.

Audi A4 8H Cabrio for me, please.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#17 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-17-2010, 08:02 PM

The gift of youth....

....or the chance to take another one of these

back to Narita for the 4th time.... which will happen in another 14 months....
(#18 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
12-17-2010, 10:02 PM

I want a trip to japan,and hopefully the world will turn out a better place than what it is now.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to LycanOtaku Send a message via MSN to LycanOtaku
12-18-2010, 12:20 AM

I don't consider myself to be an overly materialistic person... This is the outcome of growing up with little to nothing, you come to expect little to nothing... A new computer would be nice, and probably tops my list (will become reality after I get my money from uncle sam after filing taxes this coming year)...

I had a customer not two weeks ago (I work for walmart, to give clarification and all...) that blew my mind. It was this family that came through with 5 carts full to overflowing with toys and board games and a 6th cart that had 5 bikes in it. They spent a thousand dollars at my register and had spent 800 dollars at toysarus already and every bit that they bought was going to kids in foster care. I was blown away by the giving nature of these people and I have decided that once I get a job that pays me well enough that I can, I want to do this also. I think that it would be the type of thing that makes one feel complete, helping those less fortunate that are innocent in their plight. And even if it is not toys that I give... Like if it is food, blankets, and clothes to a homeless shelter or a women's shelter (like for battered and abused women or some such) or food to a soup kitchen or something, it would be ideal. I think that is my goal for Christmases to come... This year I am not so fortunate... But much can change in a years time, and hopefully next year and can do something like this (smaller scale, naturally...)...
(#20 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

12-18-2010, 12:22 AM

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
I'd like a girlfriend who can control her emotions for at least a few days a month.

And this. Italian design the best.

OR

Cancer cure discover.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 12-18-2010 at 12:25 AM.