LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
sirgonzalo (Offline)
New to JF

05-12-2008, 11:31 AM

jejejejjejej

cofee store????Is not a but idea at all

I hate cofee but at least I could live and work in japan....

In octuber I will try again with more experience and in a better time, I hope I would be luckier

If you know any kind of job that not need too much experience and no japanese skill please let me know
(#22 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

05-12-2008, 01:43 PM

I wish such a job exist, and even if they do exist, i doubt it will pay enough to survive in Japan...
(#23 (permalink))
Old
sirgonzalo (Offline)
New to JF

05-13-2008, 11:04 AM

I hope I would find a good job in japan different than being an english/spanish teacher because I hate it.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-13-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgonzalo View Post
jejejejjejej

cofee store????Is not a but idea at all

I hate cofee but at least I could live and work in japan....

In octuber I will try again with more experience and in a better time, I hope I would be luckier

If you know any kind of job that not need too much experience and no japanese skill please let me know
I'll be honest. Why would a Japanese employer go through all the trouble of hiring someone from another country to fill a position that needed not "too much experience and no japanese skill"? That job doesn't exist.

Graduate from college if you want to live in Japan.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Akakage (Offline)
JF Regular

05-13-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Is a bit difficult to find an IT job in japan without have any japanese skills, I´m looking for it for a long time, althoug I had many interviews but I´m not so lucky.

I will try something next and try to work in germany or UK to try later to go to japan.

And in spain and bachelors degree is for a 5 years degree..
I was just wondering, how long have you been in the IT field?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
sirgonzalo (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I'll be honest. Why would a Japanese employer go through all the trouble of hiring someone from another country to fill a position that needed not "too much experience and no japanese skill"? That job doesn't exist.

Graduate from college if you want to live in Japan.
I have a 5 years degree in the spanish university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akakage
I was just wondering, how long have you been in the IT field?
I have 2 years of experience in a big company and in big projects like Vodafone or Bank of Santander I wait for having more experience than to years...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

05-14-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
I have a 5 years degree in the spanish university.

I have 2 years of experience in a big company and in big projects like Vodafone or Bank of Santander I wait for having more experience than to years...
Hi, wish your luck will turn out better than mine. As I mentioned earlier, I have 10+ years of experience from low level hardware programming to now software test management. No luck... but then I did give up looking shortly after i was turned down by Panasonic and Toyota (and Honda for that matters:P), so its not fair for me to say that its difficult, only because I stopped looking.... can't win a lottery without buying the ticket right.....
(#28 (permalink))
Old
sirgonzalo (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Hi, wish your luck will turn out better than mine. As I mentioned earlier, I have 10+ years of experience from low level hardware programming to now software test management. No luck... but then I did give up looking shortly after i was turned down by Panasonic and Toyota (and Honda for that matters:P), so its not fair for me to say that its difficult, only because I stopped looking.... can't win a lottery without buying the ticket right.....
If you really want never give up I will try at lest for 3 years after that I will left it.

With your experience you can try again now.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

05-14-2008, 01:50 PM

Neah, change in priority... my future wife will have no chance finding a job in Japan, so I can't be selfish and force her to come with me or ditch her...

Will just wait till we both retired and hope that the visa/immigration law there will losen up enough that we can start a small business in Kyoto or Nikko....
(#30 (permalink))
Old
sirgonzalo (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Neah, change in priority... my future wife will have no chance finding a job in Japan, so I can't be selfish and force her to come with me or ditch her...

Will just wait till we both retired and hope that the visa/immigration law there will losen up enough that we can start a small business in Kyoto or Nikko....
jejjejejej

This is a problem I don´t have, in many interviews I had about jobs in japan they always ask me for a wife or girlfriend but I´m alone and I don´t take the job next time I would try saying I´m married